• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funnest Boss in Tp

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Stallord had awesome music and is the only part of the game that gave the spinner the sense of speed is should have always had.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
Blizzeta. I enjoyed the whole dungeon--the mansion theme was pretty creative--and the boss was an interesting change of pace from the standard "Huge Monster that was just chillin' (ba dum tss) in the room the whole time". Plus the music is AWESOME.

I've always been a fan of Morpheel and Zant! Both were really challenging, but fun! As far as mini-bosses go, I loved the Darknut! He was so difficult, but I got a lot of great practice by fighting them all!

Crayk

The invisible crab
I think Blizzetta is best. At the start she evolved to a scary monster. And you don't use your sword to finish her!

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
i personally like Armogohma just because the ending XD i just love smacking little spiders under a giant fist :3

Stallord, Blizzeta or Fyrus. Stallord was fun because of the spinner, blizzeta was different because I was not expecting the yeti wife to turn out to be blizzeta, and fyrus...i dont know why...

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
I can't even remember its name... oh yeah Stallord. The one where you used the Spinner to attack him. That was a cool boss fight

yes, he was awesome, especially the second stage. would have been good if there were more spinner things on the walls to make the jumping between the tracks a but more frenzied but it is still great fun

R

rundarf

Hmm, probably Blizzeta because of how pretty the battleground was, and I love dodging attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom