• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funnest Boss in Tp

I can't even remember its name... oh yeah Stallord. The one where you used the Spinner to attack him. That was a cool boss fight

skybird11

state alchemist
i like the dragon(argarok?) in city in the sky. its epic how you slash its back while your decending from 100 ft high. and running from the fire breath in midair.

i also like morpha. its fun to chase it then hockshot onto it and attack. when im at that stage of the attack i like to go *slash* *slash* *stab* with the wiimote so when im at the *stab* part, i have the wiimote upsidedown and backwards. this way it really feels like im link because its what he does in the game.

For me it would be Zant. You can fight him in 6 different areas and in 6 different ways. This doesn't make the entire battle repetitive and makes it more creative which makes it more fun in my opinion.

Stallord for me. The music was very fun, and the spinner was quite a new spin on the regular chop chop slash technique.

BigBig

Who needs a shield?
i like the dragon(argarok?) in city in the sky. its epic how you slash its back while your decending from 100 ft high. and running from the fire breath in midair.

i also like morpha. its fun to chase it then hockshot onto it and attack. when im at that stage of the attack i like to go *slash* *slash* *stab* with the wiimote so when im at the *stab* part, i have the wiimote upsidedown and backwards. this way it really feels like im link because its what he does in the game.

I would have to agree on the Morpha part. However, I hold my wii remote normally :P

BTW op, funner isn't a real word. :nerd:

D

Deleted member 14134

Stallord. The idea was fresh with the spinner and the level design was awesome. Then right when you think it's dead it comes beack for round two.

while I did enjoy fighting stallord, i gotta say i had a bit more fun fighting argorok. it was really fun to fight that fire-breathing dragon. that, and the later half made me feel like spider man. :D

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'd say Zant. He was just funny, and crazy. Even when you grab him underwater with the clawshot he makes a funny noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom