• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Freakiest Zelda Moments?

H

HyperKnux

How did anybody not put Pamela's father in MM!? He was in a freaking closet full of Gibdo Dolls, not to mention he was a GIBDO.... However, my first instinct when I saw him was to freak out and slash like crazy at him. *shudders*

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Being 8 years old and watching Ganon turn into Puppet Ganon in Wind Waker, then revealing what Puppet Ganon looked like...i'll never forget that.

Tictalk

Anouki
I was always sorta freaked out by the short little cutscene in MM when link puts on the zora mask and his eyes look all cracked and dark and he screams really loud.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Redeads have always freaked me out. Because of my fear of redeads I used to rush through the Bottom of the Well, the Shadow Temple(oot) and The well-Ikana castle in MM. Their shrill screams make them the enemies I always make sure I kill them from a distance and or kill them quickly.

Wallmasters and Floormasters Used to scare me until I learned they were easy moneyusually... :lol:
There was this one time where they caught me off guard and freaked me out though...

A time when I was freaked out in WW (besides redeads) was when I was in the ghost ship. I accidentally jump attacked the chest with the triforce chart. The next thing that happened was There was a scream and My game froze with Link mid-jump.
That scared me.

L

Lord of Storms

When Ghirahim teleported behind Link in SS and decided to stick out his tongue. I truly questioned his sexuality after that point...as well as mine ;)

[video=youtube;qoaHDOYTosw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoaHDOYTosw[/video]

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
During the Zant battle, whenever Link attacks Zant, he clutches his butt, while hopping and screeching... more of a weird freaky than a scary freaky though.
When I was little, I was scared of being turned into a Deku Scrub after playing Majora's Mask.
My first redead encounter was hilarious- when it screamed both my sister and I screamed because we were caught off guard!!

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
If I listed them top five, one being most scary....

5. Meeting Guru-Guru in the windmill for the first time. Loved the music... the man, not so much.
4. Being abducted by a wallmaster for the first time.
3. The Bottom of the Well....enough said.
2. The Forest Temple( the music scared me the most and it felt like I would get lost there. Also felt as if I was being followed...)
1. The graveyard behind Kakriko. When me and my friend first discovered it I didn't want to play. I handed over the controls to him. First the ghost comes out when you play the song. Then the first chamber underground is full of bats and skulls and bones. Then you come to the room with toxic green goo accompanied by a bunch of living mummies that scared the crap out of me. I refused to play. Then the final room really scared me. Remind you my friend is still playing. I thought as he walked to the alter, something would pop out and kill him.( This was when I was 7 but even now it still freaks me out. I have to remind myself it is just a game and I can retry from last save:))

Most of my moments are from Ocarina just because it was the first one I played when I was younger. This made it easier to scare me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom