• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Zelda Released in Your Lifetime?

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I was born in October of 1993, so I believe it was a Link to the Past which was released in 1992.
BUT. Link's Awakening was released a couple months /after/ my birth, so... I guess between those two? |D
And sadly, I haven't played either.

L

Link's Shadow

I was born in 1995 so for me it would be Ocarina of Time. Then as more Zelda games came out, my friends told me that they really enjoyed the series and that I should try it out. Sadly, I didn't listen to them until I was like 11.

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
i was born in October 1992. I have no idea what the release dates were, but I remember my brother (he got me hooked..) and my father would sit in my room on Super Nintendo and play LttP for hours. Probably the only reason I could come close to doing anything with it was because I saw them play it first and would memorize what they did!

Kybyrian

I was born a few months before A Link to the Past came out in North America. The first Zelda game that I ever played, though, was Ocarina of Time. I didn't even know about A Link to the Past until it came out on the GBA.

Well, if you count the color remake of Link's Awakening, then Link's Awakening DX for the Gameboy Color was released first, beating Ocarina of Time by about 2 months. I was born in early 1995 and there weren't some games for about 5 years after Link's Awakening (of course, I mean the original)

J

Jae

The game released in my lifetime was Adventure of Link, but the states didnt get either of the first two until after I was born. Some of my oldest memories are of my mom and dad playing adventure of link <3 We quickly got A Link to the Past - Zelda's always been in my life.

C

Chuck

Ocarina of Time for me. That's what it is for many of the people here because a bunch of people on ZD are around 14 years old. And also there is a pretty big gap between Oot and LA increasing the chances of you being born in that time.

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
The first game released in my lifetime would be Majora's mask.

(Maybe that's why I'm so good at it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom