• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy Series

Did anyone play Dirge of Cerberus?

It was a shooter based off a character from FF VII named Vincent Valentine if you didn't know.

I played it at a friends house and thought it was a really cool game. What are your opinions on it?

Kybyrian

Wasn't there some kind of connection between VII and X? I remember there being a secret sphere in X-2 that had something to do with VII....

When you say sphere I assume you mean dress spheres, which I have all of in the game, and what did it have to do with VII? The dress spheres basically serve as a class changer like in a few other Final Fantasy games.

When you say sphere I assume you mean dress spheres, which I have all of in the game, and what did it have to do with VII? The dress spheres basically serve as a class changer like in a few other Final Fantasy games.

No, I meant the sphere you can find such as the Crimson Sphere 3 that has a recording on it. If I remember correctly "Gippal's Sphere" had something to do with VII.

No, I meant the sphere you can find such as the Crimson Sphere 3 that has a recording on it. If I remember correctly "Gippal's Sphere" had something to do with VII.

No you are mistaken... there is no such connection. There are referances to each game in each game..... It's probloy that... just a referance not a connection.... 7 has enough bad squels...

To Master Link
Game was easy mode but rather fun...tried playing it again tho and well turned it off about 2 mins in.

No you are mistaken... there is no such connection. There are referances to each game in each game..... It's probloy that... just a referance not a connection.... 7 has enough bad squels...

My mistake. It had a scene where Auron and Gippal met in the middle of X. I thought I read a walk through on Gamefaqs that said it had something to do with VII, but I guess he was wrong.

its alright...half of X's soundtrack is a rearranged version of VII's so I can see why people would think they games are connected.

Kybyrian

FF IV: The After Years. Well that sounds sort of interesting. FF IV was the one with Cecil in it if I'm not mistaken. That was probably my favorite one.

Also, I missed the post at the top of the page about Dirge of Cerberus. I did play it, and I thought it was a pretty darn good game. It was easy to play, and not too easy, not too hard, and I loved playing it.

It didn't get very good reviews. So my friend was very wary about it when I told him to buy it. He beat it in 2 days with my help. I think the reasons why the Final Fantasy games are so great is because of their storylines.

FF IV: The After Years. Well that sounds sort of interesting. FF IV was the one with Cecil in it if I'm not mistaken. That was probably my favorite one.[/qoute]

Actually the after years is a cell phone based game. Weird I thought that we'd never to be able to play as Cecil and Rosa's kid sweet.

also bumping old thread.

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
Final Fantasy?

I've never heard of this game before, and everyone wants me to play it. How many are there for the DS, and which one do you like the best? People said there are like, fifteen different versions of this game, so i figure it would be something good if it went on that long...

Uh, so basically, which DS one do you think i should try?

The only Final Fantasy game I have ever played is the one on NES. It was pretty hard, but eventually, I started crying and wussed ou-- I mean got used to it. The only things I loathe are HP, magic, and money. The HP easily drains because almost instantly, enemies become twice as strong because of a new form it takes. When leveling up, you don't learn magic. Instead, you buy the spells at a Mage shop in each town. The money is hard to earn. You get all the money you need by fighting. Some of your people die. You go to the clinic and spend money to revive them and recollect the money. It repeats.

But the Final Fantasy games everyone most likely wants you to play are on Playstation. Not DS. If you want a DS Final Fantasy game, the only one I know of is FFIII.

O

OoT boy11

dude buy Final Fantasy tactics advance it is for gba but it has a sweet storyline.

linkman8

True and Noble
Well for the DS you've got:
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates
(Plus the new Crystal Chronicles)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

However, those are just the ones for DS, there are many others, and since all of them have their peculiarities, you'll just have to find one you like. Like for PS2 there's Final Fantasy XII, which apparently a lot of people liked... PS1 had FFVII and FFVIII, which people liked... it all depends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom