• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy Series

Ver-go-go-go
how can you say that o_O 6 Is veary well known, many call it the best FF out there. I just think its the best 2d FF. And the other FF games are great :)

Also FF 13 wont come out Q4 09 :( but april '10 (yes we have a release date finaly!). So 1 year wait now :cool:

Also why dont you guys go look at the FF retrospective on GT
http://www.gametrailers.com/retrospective.php

To tell you the truth, I just "discovered" FF about a month ago.

I've only played X, X-2, and XII (and a tiny bit of VII) , so I've never played any of the older games.

2010!?:mad:

Last edited:

mewtwolord

Hello World
i ve been playing advance tattics and its weird this newboy at school joins a snowball fight they teach u to play it ens when you get hit with a snowball with a rock inside and u bleed this girl saves u from the bully this boy says you guys want to come over my brothed just got back from the hospital u say after i get this book you and the girl go they went upstairs in the boys brother room open the book read magic words and said if you were in a book what would you be in (or somethin like that)the girl says im alk about games like fighting u say i wish it was like final fantasy it gets late go home and wakes up in a final fantasy world

yea mewtwo, Ivilice timeline gets kindove odd, probably the reason im not into it. It gets even worse with A2 and such. Although the war of the lions was good though.

If tactics advanced isnt your cup of tea, try on of the main titles for the snes or ps1. (final fantasy 4 (2 for the snes) is a pain, dont play it for your first ff)

FYI: Final fantasy 4 (2 for the snes) is the hardest final fantasy game while 7 for the ps1 is the easyest. The easyness of 7 is one of the biggest reasons why it brought everyone to it.

well then master link you are the exception

I gave up on ffIV halfway between the grind between lv 40 and lv 60 :mad:
Its a great game but i would have prefered a MUCH easyer ending. Why would they make ou play 20 hours with stoy to get to lv 40 and then go tell you to grind to lv 60 w/o any story. Its just plain silly!

mewtwolord

Hello World
awwww i begining to hate finall fantasy 2 its getting stupid hard and all these tough enemies and keep getting posioned

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
You should try one of the PS or PS2 games. They're much better IMHO.

Sorry I almost missed you :(
Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately I do not own any of the consoles you mention! But if I get one I will surely try the games out.

(Sorry for the doubleposting but I do not know how to edit a post when you want to add a quote.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom