• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Character: Ganondorf
Game: The Wind Waker
Why: He is very cool. Fav form of ganondarf. HE is very bad-*** and funny that he laughs at the end when he is stabbed through the head

My favorite character in the Zelda series is Tetra. Her presentation of Zelda was so fresh and creative (much like the rest of The Wind Waker). Watching her boss around her masculine pirate crew was always a joy. I didn't once think she would turn out to be Zelda when I was playing, and when I did find out, it came as quite a surprise; her disposition was so radically different from that of the rest of the Zeldas in the series - in a good way.

Favorite character, not link or Zelda(:

I like Navi, Nabooru, and Saria from OOT.. Makar from MM.. Princess Agitha, Midna, and Zant from TP... then Impa, Pipet, and Kina from SS (yes, I have a lot)

I like Saria and Ruto. They are the only two that come to mind right now.

And Groose how could I forget him and the Kikwi. I think they are cute.

Last edited:
E

Errorman

Favorite Supporting Character

What was your favorite supporting character in any of the zelda series such as Navi, Tatl, Midna, Fi etc. For me this would have to be Tatl because of her background story an other funny things she had to say. Anyways please let me know you think below.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Im actually gonna rank them!
From the best to worst they are:
1.Navi
2.Tatl
3.The King of Red Lions
4.Zelda's spirit
5.Ciela
6.I don't know if he counts, but he is kind of the supportive character in FSA and LA: Kaepora Gaebora
7.Midna
8.Sahasrahla
9.Fi

I haven't played Minish cap yet, so I'm not counting Ezlo here since I don't know what he is like.
SPOILER ALERT BEYOND THIS POINT!
BTW, Fi is last, because to me she was like a computer the whole game until the moment when she was going into the sword to rest in the ending. Only then did she actually show any kind of emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom