• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Character: Postman
Game: Twilight Princess
Why i like him: Lets be honest, who doesnt like the awesome sound the postman makes!

I dont really have on but

Character: Postman
Game: Twilight princess
Why i like him: Come on he is amaizing, first that guy is immune to cold he is always whit small shorts and he does amaizing noises. But this is my favourite character whit out beeing Link or Zelda.

My Fav. character would have to be Tetra. But since shes Zelda it doesn't really count. SOOO

Character: One of the Little Goron Elders (Forgot Names)
Reason: Just because the smallest Gorons ever can be the best gorons ever.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Character: Impa
Game: OoT (I like her SS version too.)
Reason: Well, ever since I played OoT, I've been obsessed with the Sheikah Tribe. Especially Impa. Her past is mysterious, and you really don't know much about her. I always wanted to explore her world, go through her childhood up to her final moments of life. She is interesting- willing to sacrifice everything for Zelda at a moments notice. I mean, who is she really?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Character:Navi:fairy:
Game: Ocarina of Time
Reason: She watches your back no matter how many death threats you yell at her.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Ohhhh, that's tough. There really is alot of cool characters in The Legend of Zelda series.

Character: Groose

Game: Skyward Sword

Why: Who doesn't love that pompadour!

Other comments: The way his character develops is that all my favorite people (and fish) develop.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Character: Midna
shocked.gif

Why: I just love everything about this character, from her sarcastic personality, to her unique, otherworldly design, to her tragic fall from grace. And unlike other "tsundere" characters in the series, her change in demeanor is much more gradual -- feels more real. Just a really neat addition to Zelda lore.

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
Game: Skyward sword
Character: Groose
Why: Cuz' he is Groose

Game: Twilight princess
Character: Great fairy
Why: She's sexy.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Favorite Character: Midna, an imp who was usurped and cast into exile. She only wanted to regain her former station from the tyrant and set out on a personal quest to see that through, because of how deeply she cared of her people.

Game: Twilight Princess.

Why This Is Your Favorite Character: Out of every other character in the Legend of Zelda, Midna shows the most emotional development. At first it was her intent to exploit Link's benevolence to assist her in vengeance. She hid this behind a cold demeanor and persuasive compromises, such as freeing you and in exchange you go along with her to, one by one, gain pieces of the Fused Shadow. Through the course of that Midna witnessed the devastation that Zant unleashed upon the Light World, and even with her arrogance she pitied it all. In effect she also softened to Link, apologizing and explaining her motives, eventually telling him of her background as well.

Moreover, I've come to notice that, minus her temper tantrums and perpetual grudges, Midna's a lot like Zelda. She's compassionate toward the innocent but loathes seeing what her enemies do in the order of amassing power and wealth. Mostly in her adult form she's demonstrated pure wisdom via her dialogue and sundering the Mirror of Twilight, which only might have caused more havoc for Hyrule. Some part of me wonders if she's the Twilight version of Zelda, which means it's nice having a mixture of the two. :zelda:

Z

Zant29763

Character: Byrne
Game: Spirit Tracks
Reason: he was an iteresting character

Pen

The game is on!
Character: Fi
Game: Skyward Sword
Why: Firstly, she was extremely helpful and could give me information about every enemy and character we encountered. Secondly, her monologue at the end was so beautiful that I got tears in my eyes (and no other character has ever done that to me before). And thirdly, she is mysterious and lives within the Master Sword itself.

Character: The Big-Octo/Barrel Game Guy(does he have a name?)

Yes he does have a name, he's called Salvatore.

Last edited:

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
Favorite Character: Happy Mask Salesman
Game: Majora's Mask
Why I like Him: He's very Spontaneous, and he's so... creepy, but creepy in a GOOD way. It's strange really; why I like him.

M

Midna123

Duh Character:Midna. Game:Twilight Princess. Reason:She's awesome

Midna because she's awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
So that means there isnt a limit?

Favorite Character: Link (Duh)
Game: All
Why I Like Them: Hes epic, hes cool & he kicks butt without being a over muscular dude that looks like he drugs himself with steroid everyday. Yup Link is just a regular guy trying to save the world
Other comments: I would have picked Zelda, then Midna then Tetra then Groose , Then Grandma (from windwaker). Thing is, there wasnt any restrictions to who u can pick, so why not Link?
But since thats an obvious answer...

Favorite Character: Scrapper
Game: SS
Why I like them: He was soo funny when he had a crush on Fi, yet disrespected Li- I mean Master Shortpants, all the time. he had a different personality that most people in SS do, which was a breath of fresh air for me.
Other comments: There were only 2 people in the entire town of Skyloft that didnt lik Link. Those to people were Scrapper & Cawlin. (I HATE Cawlin. He was such a cry-baby jerk punk mean dumb dumby!!!!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom