• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Treasure Chest Design

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Loved the treasure chest design in Wind Waker also....It was pretty badass....but....the treasure chests in ALttP are my favourites because the first couple times through the game you go through so much hell that every time you reach a treasure chest, it is the most REWARDING feeling ever....especially the huge chests in which you need the boss key to open

My favourute treasuse chests where from LttP and OoT.
Really like the boss treasure chests as they where mainly gold. gold.
And of course the treasure chests in LttP.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I to also think the gilded treasure chest with the Boss Key have a great design and I also the Boss Key Chests in TP.

S

Skyward

The Big Key chests from TP were great, so were the dungeon item chests from ST, so white and gold and stuff <) The spiky chests were awesome in WW, and the chests in OOT were great too. (especially when you were child link and had to halfway climb in to get items xD) They all gave the feel of being a pirate somehow...(?)

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
My favorite treasure chest design would either have to be the Big Key chest from WW or the Big Key Chest from TP. Both of them looked really cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom