• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite terrain

Favorite terrain

• Desert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Field

• Forest

• Mountain

• Water

• Other

• Total voters
While I like the feilds a lot, I loved the Ocean in the Wind Waker, it felt so free and open. Like it could go on forever. But my second favourite would be the feild in Ocarina of Time, it always brings back memories and sparks my imagination.

Claire

The Geekette
^^ I'm a fan of Zora's Domain, and I've also loved the games where water was significant through the game (Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass).

Chris

It has been awhile...
The field was a great place for me to train my bow and arrow skills. I would shoot the keese out of the sky and just have so much fun doing it! I also could train my sword skills on isolated enemies.

im not sure if this counts but there was an other selection i would say the sky like city in sky temple in the sky those places are the most epic and interesting to me

I was really close to saying forest, but in the end I had to go with Water. I love using the raft in LoZ and AoL, loved swiming in ALttP, loved Lake Hylia in OoT, was crazy about he the great bay in MM, and loved Lake Hylia in TP.

Then there was windwaker!! (Need I say more about water in WW? So Great!)

Zarom

The King
I like scary places (like the one above me), deserts (they are mysterious) and icy areas (I like the white & blue colors of the ice like in Snowhead in MM, Snowpeak in TP or the Ice Cavern in OOT) They're cool places! :)

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'm quite partial to fields and lakes, but more than those, I really enjoy the little areas found within. For instance, I've always loved the fishing hole, especially in TP. That was probably the most beautiful area of the entire game. But then I also like the little spring in OoT's Lost Woods, as well as the little area at the entrance of the Forest Temple. The little fairy lights, the trees... so serene.

I guess I just like the more peaceful areas. The lakes seem to hold a romantic feeling, especially OoT where you could watch the sun rise and set. The forest seems to be an area where one could enjoy a moment of tranquility and solitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom