• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Temple to Beat

• Thread starter Ocarina_of_Time
  • Start date

Favorite Temple to beat

• The Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple

• Spirit Temple

• Ganon's Castle

• Total voters

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I chose the Forest Temple. I definitely think its the Temple with the most atmosphere and feel. Thats why it's fun to stay in for a long time. When I'm in the Forest Temple I usually like to theorize on what the temple could've once been. Whether it was an old Hyrule Castle or a mansion of a rich family from the past. Next to the Water Temple I also think the Forest Temple has by far the best puzzles. Thats why its my favorite.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the music in the Temple. The Forest Temple has by far one of the eeriest themes out of all the temples. I love it :D I also love fighting Phantom Ganon. If you think about it, he's actually pretty hard. The hardest part for me is trying to figure out which painting he's gonna come out of in the beginning of the fight. Over all a very memorable Temple and fun to play through every time.

Last edited:
I say Spirit Temple because you need Link and Young Link to get through and I like use the mirror shied to reflect the light.

Last edited:

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I vote for the Forest Temple. It is the first temple, the layout is real cool, the puzzles are good and it has really good music, probably one of the best I like in Ocarina of Time and 3D.

Forest Temple is by far the most intriging and fun temple to beat. From the fact that its a Huge castle in the lost woods is quite impressive. It has the whole indoor and outdoor gameplay with the poe sisters to the wall masters to the regular foes in the outside areas. It also gives me a sense of past greatness with a strong essence of mystery of the history of the dungeon. And the biggest contributing factor to making this my favorite temple is the music. The music is so in depth and reaches out to a wild or different personality of a person and is very unique. Puzzles and gameplay are different in this temple than any other, fighting phantom Ganon while bursting in/out of the paintings was my favorite boss to fight. Sometimes when i replay the game or play on my file that i beat the game on i find myself wanting to go to the forest temple just to explore and figure out the mysteriousness that lies with it.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
My favorite would be the Shadow Temple. First of all, for the 'non-dungeon' aspects, Kakariko Village is one of my favorite areas, and I loved the cutscene before the Shadow Temple.
Now, to go to the actual temple. First of all, the location is great. I love the dungeon being in the graveyard. The music was also the best of all the temple songs. It made me want to look over my shoulder the whole time, which fit well with being the Shadow Temple. Plus, the Nocturne of Shadows is one of my favorite ocarina songs to play. The Lens of Truth is my favorite dungeon items in the game as well. Navigating the temple felt more complex and interesting, especially with having to add the Lens of Truth to know what you need to do.
Also, throughout the whole game, you're wondering 'what is up with this mysterious well?' Now your burning question is finally answered! Plus, with the well, it feels like this was two dungeons (and, of course, after I crossed on the boat, it almost felt as though there was a third mini-dungeon).
My only complaint for this temple is that, as much as I liked fighting Bongo Bongo, he is my least favorite boss of the game (I personally feel that Dark Link would have been a better boss of the Shadow Temple).

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite temple to beat would have to be the water temple. It always takes the longest for me, so beating it is always a relief. Plus its just plain awesome.

O

ocarinasage17

the spirit temple was easy and fun, and (in my opinion) has the best boss battle.

when you beat this temple you know the game is over and zelda is safe from evils clutches...for now.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine was always the Spirit Temple. I just love the feeling you get when you accomplish it and the emotion that goes along with it.

I voted for the Fire Temple since I think that contrast of tiny darkened rooms and huge firefilled halls gives it a unique atmosphere. Also, it was the only one that really became a challenge in Master Quest if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom