• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Temple to Beat

• Thread starter Ocarina_of_Time
  • Start date

Favorite Temple to beat

• The Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple

• Spirit Temple

• Ganon's Castle

• Total voters

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The Forest Temple, easy. It's got every possible thing needed to define a Zelda dungeon. Great atmosphere, great music, great puzzles, and a great boss. In fact, each one is top-notch. It's the best and most fun dungeon in the game (imo), and the best in the series if you ask me.

O

Oni Link

Ganon's Castle it was so much fun going through 7 rooms that give me flashbacks of what i did.
Also i loved when you versed Ganon that was an epic battle.
Oni Link.

Kybyrian

I find that the Fire Temple is usually a very fun playthrough. I'm not quite sure what makes it so enjoyable, but it may just be the general layout. I like the puzzles that vary in level from time to time. The Water Temple had some extreme level puzzles, but I personally found the Water Temple just more tedious than fun at most points. The Fire Temple threw a few things at you here and there and was generally a fun place to explore. Very wide, lots of places to go, just kept you on your toes and prevented you from being bored.

The Spirit Temple used to be my favorite, but that may have been just because of the utilization of going back and forth through time. The temple itself had some mediocre puzzles. It was pretty linear for the most part, it just took a little bit of looking around in the large room to find a few markings and switches here and there. It wasn't exactly anything special. The Fire Temple is quite a bit different from it in that there are so many different places you can go at any given time, and though if you check every part of the temple at least once you'll be able to advance, it's still a lot more enjoyable than just being able to go through and do it all step by step.

T

TURTLESKICKU

What was your favorite dungeon or mini dungeon in the game? I know some people might hate me for this, but I have to say the Water Temple is mine. the temple has a good level design( center room is like a hub and you gotta love the waterfall), good music, Dark Link, challenging puzzles, my favorite color is blue, and i just love water lol

I like the water temple too, I think it is a dungeon that is overrated for being to challenging

I

ironicguy58

Yeah. Spirit Temple was my favorite. I loved the music and the fact that it used child link too. I thought that I would never use him again. I liked the puzzles too. *laughs how he need a guide to beat the first puzzle*:lol:

F

FierceDeityDeku

The temples are all easy, then BAM! You get hit with the water temple. I like it because it actually made me think, and the feeling of completing it is awesome.

The spirit temple had an amazing plot line and design to it. Plus, it is the only temple that requires you to come back and beat it as a child and an adult. (I mean, if you really can call older Link an "adult"):(

*SPOILER ALERT* The boss battle in the end was extremely fun with the way that it used the mirror shield to reflect Kotake and Koname's attacks back at them. Then, when they merged into Twinrova, it blew my little ten year old mind upon my first time beating the temple, making it very "victorious fist pump worthy."
However, the little cactus looking things in front of the Desert Colossus are rather annoying. >.<

I liked Ganon's Castle, because it had a little bit of everything else, though the fire part was a bit infuriating. But otherwise, I quite liked it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think my favorite dungeon to beat would probably be either the Fire Temple or Spirit though both get tedious and boring after a while. I love the ideas of both temples, and I also love the Mirror Shield/Megaton Hammer for what they are :3

I'd have to go with the forest temple. I love the the music as well as the puzzles but my favorite part is when I get my bow and use it to beat phantom ganon.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
For me it's the Water Temple (Yeah, you just read that right). The reason being, it's because I feel like I am God every time I complete it. And after many times playing the game, It becomes a rather simple dungeon, and on the 3DS, it's actually my favorite dungeon in the game.

D

Drackouth

mine is the water temple and the fire temple because i didnt need to use zeldadungeon to help me (for once):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom