• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song of Hero Quest Portion

Favorite Song of Hero Quest Portion?

• Faron Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Volcano

• Lanayru Desert

• Total voters
I really like Eldin Province's part of the quest. Losing all your gear and having to sneak through the volcano was a blast (pun intended), and it was a cool change in gameplay style. It became almost like Metal Gear Solid to me, and it was really intense having no gear, similar to the Silent Realm challenges. I also liked Faron Woods's part, but the Tadtones were too much of a fetch-quest than anything.

My favorite was Eldin too. My only complaint about the whole escapade is that Eldin the dragon himself was underused and underdeveloped as a character. The reward for the Lanayru Song quest was the best (being the boss rush mode) but the quest itself was not my favorite. The tadtone sidequest was awful. I can't even look at a tadtone without feeling memories of sadness.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I also say Eldin. It was the most fun of the three. I agree with Kupsacker in that Eldin was underdeveloped compared to the other two. I also didn't see how it was necessary to bring our health down to two hearts. But it was still fun.

S

Scarpath

I ALSO say Eldin. Seems like everybody likes this part. I really liked the music and how every time you got close to a bokoblin they add a heart beat sound, trying to freak you out. I also agree with Kupsacker, Eldin was underdeveloped. Compared to Faron, the water dragon, both Eldin and Lanayru were underdeveloped compared to her. I didn't hate the other parts of the quest, but sneaking around was the best. :)

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I liked Lanayru the best. I LOVED timeshift stones and I loved the puzzle. I just love puzzles that don't only frusterate me, but those that make me smile after words. I also loved the whole taking the fruit back to the WAY past through the gate of time and then going to the future and seeing the tree. I LOVED that puzzle.....it made me smile :)

Last edited:

MW7

Eldin was my favorite as well. Faron wasn't bad, but I didn't have a ton of fun doing it. Lanayru didn't really add much IMO and just seemed like they were running out of things to do with timeshift stones. Eldin was a great change of pace from the rest of the game.

The most fun was Eldin, metal gear Link! :)
but my favorite is Lanayru because of the Thunder Dragon's minigame challenge :yes:
That's what motivated me to play Hero mode, just to get to that point in the game so I can fight all twelve rounds plus timed Silent Realm trials <---adrenaline high right there :nod:

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
My favorite would have to be be Faron woods. I really enjoy swimming in the game and the woods felt so peaceful when it was flooded.

Faron Woods was definitley my favorte portion. I loved swimming around the entire Faron Woods area when it was flooded. I didn't mind collecting the tadtones because I really enjoyed the Water Dragon as a character, because out of the three, she developed the most.

Eldin Volcano would be my first choice, but I have a huge complaint with it that was mentioned before me. The dragon in the Eldin province was severely underdeveloped as a character. I whent through the hassle of getting my stuff back and doing everything I had to do, and then I finally got to the dragon, and it was over as soon as it began. I was like....

wut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom