• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Smash Bros. Game and Character

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
What is your favorite Smash Bros. game and your favorite character from it?

I liked the original Super Smash Bros. for the N64 the best, and my favorite character is Captain Falcon. FALCON PAWNCH!!!!! I love how the falcon punches don't take as much time to use, therefore it's easier to cheap out that move. :P

I really like the stages in SSB also. Hyrule Castle and Saffron City-the Zelda and Pokemon stages-are my two favorites. The stages were so well designed, unlike Brawl where almost every stage is just like the last.

My favorite Smash Brothers games is probably Melee. I can't really explain why, it just has a certain charm to it.
My favorite character is Samus, with Ness being a close second. I am extremely good with both of them and I rarely use other characters.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I liked Melee, probably because I never owned it, but I owned the other two, because playing Melee meant that I was socially accepted in a group of people that happened to have the game.

My favorite character is Pikachu. I'm not especially good with the other characters, but I can Thunderwall something fierce.

I liked brawl the best because of of the special moves. I loved how once everyone saw it they would be like ITS MINE and everyone would fight over it. My favorite character would be Link or Lucas. They are good all around characters for me.

I like Brawl the best. It has Subspace Emissary, the graphics are quite nice, online is great, and the gameplay is almost endless. My best character is Zelda, easily. In Melee my best character is Ganondorf.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Although I kind of missed Mewtwo and the other characters from Melee, I think I liked Brawl the best. My favorite character used to be Pikachu before I realized how awesome Toon Link was.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Omg, hard for me. but I'd choose Brawl, it had an AMAZING adventure mode, tons of stuff to unlock, graphics are better and the online is great. Fav Character: Captain Falcon
Honorable Mention: Link

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
My favourite is easily Brawl and it's the one I'm best at. I main Link for all serious matches, but frequently goof off and play as Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Samus, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ike, Snake and Sonic. My friends, brothers and I always play 'random matches', in which we change to settings to select random characters and stages. It's always great fun. I highly recommend it.

I don't play 64 and Melee very much. I like playing, but when I do, I just wish I was playing Brawl instead. Anyway, I play as Luigi, Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus and Captain Falcon in 64 and play as Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Samus and Link in Melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom