• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Old Disney Movie

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The Lion King! Definitely my favourite. Even if it did make me cry and hate life for quite a while, it was the most memorable of all the Disney movies I watched. :)

Magatha

Magatha
I love Disney movies. Especially the music. Seriously, I make youtube playlists and have a +100 song list in chronological order from Snow White to Brave. :D

The Rescuers is definitely a favorite. The Hunchback of Notre Dame is amazing too. There are really too many awesome ones to list them all though.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Disney makes my favorite movies, so expect a long list.

I don't know what you mean by old so I'll stop at the end of the 90's

• Fantasia
  • Dumbo
  • Cinderella
  • Treasure Island
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Peter Pan
  • The Sword in the Stone
  • Mary Poppins
  • The Jungle Book
  • The Aristocats
  • Robin Hood
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • The Fox and the Hound
  • Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • The Mighty Ducks
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King
  • A Goofy Movie
  • Toy Story
  • Muppet Treasure Island
  • James and the Giant Peach
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Hercules
  • Mulan
  • The Parent Trap
  • A Bugs Life
  • Tarzan

You sure do like disney... :S

My favorite was Alladin. I though he was so cool growing up, being a freakin boss at everything.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
My two favs are Toy Story because it made kid-Viral believe his toys came alive when he wasn't around, and The Lion King because even today, almost 20 years later, it can make adult-Viral cry like a little girl.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Okay, The Lion King is a pretty good movie, but What about Monsters INC?!?! That was an awesome movie!

On a side note, If anyone like's the "happy ever after" with the princess movies, you might want to watch this...it will ruin your Disney childhood
[video=youtube_share;diU70KshcjA]http://youtu.be/diU70KshcjA[/video]

Dan

The Lion King! Definitely my favourite. Even if it did make me cry and hate life for quite a while, it was the most memorable of all the Disney movies I watched. :)

Dan likes this
1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

My favorite will always be Pinocchio as he makes such an *** of himself... no literally he turns into an ***. I also love how well Disney movies are drawn it's always nice to see those backgrounds.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I love Beauty and the Beast. But I also have other favorites besides that one: The Lion King, Aladdin, and Pocahontas. But yeah, I like many of them.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Mulan, because of this one song:
[video=youtube;ZSS5dEeMX64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom