• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Old Disney Movie

Zorth

#Scoundrel
ughh, such a hard question..

Aladdin?
noo.. Lion King?
nahh, A goofy movie??

GRRRR WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
THE.BLACK.CAULDRON.
Yes! Someone remembers this film :3

The Black Cauldron was such a great film and it brings back a lot of memories for me as I watched it everyday when I was little, according to the mother anyway. There are so many others too; the Toy Story films were great, Tarzan was such an amazing film and thanks Zorth for reminding me about A Goofy Movie too.

I actually much prefer a lot of the early 2000's work than I do the "classics". Films like Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stich and The Incredibles. Despite growing up with the older ones, they don't stick in my memory as much.

If I had to give a shout out to any old films, it would probably be The Lion King as others have mentioned, but more importantly The Jungle Book which still has one of the best Disney villains to date in my opinion. A great story with a great progression (which admittedly wasn't all of Disney's doing) and sheer genius in the choices of voice actors. I just find it astounding that Mowgli is still alive and had been working in films until 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom