• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Non-Zelda Video Game?

Mario,I always liked the red color,and that maked me play Mario 64,my first Mario Game,and since them I still like the Mario series

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
Metroid. I love every game (even Other M). I love the exploration, the combat, and the awesome storylines (but not Other M this time).

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Final Fantasy. I just love the music, story lines and characters atleast until up to Final Fanasty X. Anything after that, I don't care for.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Pretty much 75% of my top favorite series list is from Nintendo, so I'll just exclude it altogether. I really love Assassins Creed. Characters, story, music, etc. Combat can get repetitive but I always loved it.

Hard to say, I love Mario of course. I also love Final Fantasy I-IX. X was OK though.

I would probably say however it's Grand Theft Auto. I think it's a brilliant series and I've logged hours and hours of entertainment from it. And say what you will I think it is actually very well-written. I've loved a lot of the characters and hilarious radio personalities. Rockstar's humor is unmatched in the video game industry imo.

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
Kingdom Hearts 2. I had never played Kingdom Hearts one when I played it, but the game was standalone enough for me to still be able to perfectly understand the story. Plus, what little it had of Final Fantasy balanced out the extreme amounts of Disney Characters in it... whole worlds devoted stuff like Winnie the Pooh and Beauty and the Beast, where another world had Sephiroth as a boss...

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
It's a tie between Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness and Elder Scroll V: Skyrim
I just love those games. Not as much as Link to the Past/Majora's Mask, but...you know.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
My favorite series is Mario, but my favorite singular non-Zelda game that I like better than the Mario series is Chrono Trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom