• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite music.

You know. I think my favorite type of music is slowly becoming Rock. Because for the life of me, I can't stop listening to Queen. =D

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I will listen to anything cept for some country NEW rap(that means i will listen to "old school" rap) and hiphop/folk/elevator music

General Lee

Classic Gamer
My fav music is Metal/Rock, and my Favorite artists are Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Eddie Van Halen and Angus Young (AC-DC)

M

MagnumPrimers

Alternative...

Like Radiohead, Coldplay, Weezer, Muse, The Killers, Modest Mouse, Gorillaz and all that good stuff.

Classic rock. Some modern rock is ok. Alternative is pretty good, but my favorite has to be classic rock artists like Journey, Queen, The Beatles, Aerosmith, Boston, The Who, and Bon Jovi.

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
Last edited:

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I love non-major rap. Some big rap songs I find great, but honestly the real good rappers are underground people, or foreign. I don't like the rap about sex or drugs, those are stupid. I also love foreign rap a lot. Cho PD (Korean) has this one rap, Korea City, which is apparently about a society that lives solely for money. DAM (Palestinian) has great raps begging for an end to the Israeli slaughtering of the Arabs. There's many many others, too many to list though.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I believe this thread was moved here by accident after Petman1325's account deleted most of the topics in the Zelda discussion, because Super Mods were trying to protect threads by moving them to areas where Petman's account couldn't get it.

Move please? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom