• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite music.

I can take a liking to music from pretty much any genre, with the exceptions of rap/hip-hop, country, heavy metal, certain sub-genres of dance, oldies and classical.

My favourite song at the moment is probably 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2.

I don't know if I have a favourite band, but it would most likely be Yellowcard, seeing as I have 3 albums worth of their songs. I haven't been listening to them much lately, though.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Let's see... what music do I like? I listen to a lot of classical stuff, some rock, some alternative, some blue grass. Basically I like some music in just about every genre. But my favorite band? I have no idea. The Beatles were great, but I wouldn't say they were my favorite band. Tom Petty is good.... I don't know. As for favorite song, right now I'm listening to Viva la vida by Coldplay a bit just recently.

I LOVEE Viva la vada. Awesome song. But what is Blue Grass? Is it a song, band, or genre? It sounds like a genre, but I have never heard of it. What is it? And can you give us me an example of it? I want to hear what it is like.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Yeah, Blue Grass is a genre. This is a song by Old Crow Medicine Show, and Blue Grass band. They're ok.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vJUadjdmo

So it is kind of like old cowboy music with harmonicas and stuff? That guy didn't really sound like he was singing, it sounded like he was just talking into the Mikerophone. Is that what all the songs in that genre are like? I think it goes good with the genre if it is supposed to be like that.

D

Dragonking

- [a little] R&B, Trance, Techno
- [more] Hiphop, Hardstyle, certain violin & piano, certain Anime songs
- [most] Turkish (folk), Metal (death, black, brutal)

These are pretty much the things I like, might have forgot some. Aside these I think a lot would fit in the 'a little' area.

But what I really hate are wannabes because they're pure show, no content and make the rest look stupid in that genre.
Which heavily sucks.
(oooe a metalartist with stupid synthesizer-like effects, scary... or a rapper which constantly raps about money and b****es)

Amelie

Air Dancer
I like rock. Classic rock and some metal ^^ Coldplay is a new American band my mother got me and I really like them. I am starting to understand there lyrics better ^^

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
- [a little] R&B, Trance, Techno
- [more] Hiphop, Hardstyle, certain violin & piano, certain Anime songs
- [most] Turkish (folk), Metal (death, black, brutal)

These are pretty much the things I like, might have forgot some. Aside these I think a lot would fit in the 'a little' area.

But what I really hate are wannabes because they're pure show, no content and make the rest look stupid in that genre.
Which heavily sucks.
(oooe a metalartist with stupid synthesizer-like effects, scary... or a rapper which constantly raps about money and b****es)

Yes, i also used to like rap, it was about protest, but they ruined the whole rap genre, like you ais, its about money and biatches ect... I really hate that.
2pac songs are still great, but the current artist make the rap genre look bad (especialy 50 cent, yes cheap songs thats not even worth 50 cent, in fact not worth downloading for free) . At least Eminem made some really great songs that has a meaning.

Quite ironic, i don 't want to sound like a racist but that a white dude makes better Rap songs with meaning then most black dudes in their own genre that they created.

So yeah, i cooled off with rap songs for quite a while now.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
This is my least favorite band: "Hello mahalo". They came to my school a few days ago. They stunk. I still have a headache from them. Never listen to them if you want to live.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Favorite Singer & Music

Well i didnt see any favorite singers post. Mine is Aya Hirano and her song God Knows pwns all. She rules the singing empire and the Anime empire. She demolishes all other female and male singers.:):):):nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom