• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite music.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Who is your favorite band or favorite song? I like Simple Plan, Ozzy Ozzbourne, and AC/DC. I also like Save Me by Remy Zero and Hurt by Jhonny Cash. Those are probably some of my favorites.

EDIT: I just wanted to say that I forgot a lot of songs and bands

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nian Kast

Mostly post-rock, think "God is an Astronaut" and "Mogwai". Those are pretty good, "Do Make Say Think" and "Explosions in the sky" too. Sometimes "Angels and Airwaves", and when I'm in the mood i usually listen punk/pop-rock. I've always been a huge fan of "Blink 182", started listening to that when i was like, 6, which might explain why i turned out as idiotic as i did, "Offspring", "Sum 41", "New Found Glory" etc. usually go around the playlist while I'm listening to Blink, certain songs from "Slipknot", "HIM", "KoRn" and "TOOL" find they're way to the playlist as well, some Progressive Trance like "Ballearic Bill" or "The Thrillseekers" but that's just for fun, with that there's usually some Hardstyle or Hardtrance. Diverse, i know, don't judge. Anywho, there's a hell of a lot more bands i could list here, but i don't see the need for that.

On a side note. Fred FredBurger says.

Fred FredBurger: "I like... I like music... that goes like this: "FALALALA!" But sometimes... I like... I like music... that goes like this: "BALALAAAH"!

Last edited by a moderator:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I usually don't like bands, but rather songs. Obviously, there will be bands that I like more than others, but I listen for the song, not the artist. In fact, it's not that common for me to like more than 3 or 4 songs by a specific artist.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Like Y2K3, i have favourite songs and not favourite artists (most of the times I don't even know the artists of the songs). Viva la vida is one of my favourites now.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I usually don't like bands, but rather songs. Obviously, there will be bands that I like more than others, but I listen for the song, not the artist. In fact, it's not that common for me to like more than 3 or 4 songs by a specific artist.

I mostly only like songs but I have a few bands that I like almost all of their songs. I like Kryptonite bye 3 doors down. I like a few red hot chile peppers. I like Riot. And Greenday has a few good ones.

Really anything that's country. I do sometimes venture into others like whatever the hell Billy Joel is or Ska.

im all around when it comes to music like if the song has a good beat i will go for it but i dont like songs that consently us bad words it ruins songs

Hm...I have come to the point now where I prefer songs without lyrics. I like a lot of piano and minimalist music, but I also like some alternative music.
As for non-classical/piano music, I like Peter Gabriel and some of Gnarles Barkley's music, along with the Flaming Lips and Tears for Fears. I basically like a variety of music no one's heard of.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like to listen to smooth jazz, some classical, and bluegrass (the banjo music). I also listen to Zelda music if that counts. I only like music, not songs. Songs have lyrics and music doesn't.

Claire

The Geekette
My favorite genres are Viking, folk, power, and symphonic metal. On occasion, I will also listen to classical music.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I mostly listen to classical, Christian, and video game music. I like to listen to piano music a lot on youtube or elsewhere. And I listen to Weird Al all the time. My favorites of his are: Ode to the Superhero, Ebay, and The Saga Begins.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Here are my bands compiled and the songs that made me like them.
1. 3 Doors Down-Kryptonite
2. All American Rejects-It Ends Tonight
3. Nickelback-Someday

Rock/Alternative Rock, pretty much. ANYTHING BUT COUNTRY AND RAP!!

I will listen to anything but Country Rap (cant spell Crap without rap) and Those "Really Popular Bands" as in Metallica AC/DC and so on, I cannot stand them at all.

My favorite bands are Slipknot, Rammstein, Killswitch Engage.
favorite Singers/Pop Billy Idol.
Favorite Genres are, Nu Metal, Black and Death Metal, New Age Metal, J-Pop (japaness music is like crack) 80's and Techo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom