• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
My favorites are always jockeying for the 1st spot: The Departed, District 9, and The Dark Knight.
It seem likes each time I re-watch one of them I change it to my favorite.

The Departed is some of the best acting ever IMO. Leo is brilliant, but so are Matt Damon, John Voight, Jack Nickelson, and Mark Whalburg. So many bad asses! It's all about character development in that movie.
District 9 is here because of the story. The premise (actual racism, not color prejudice) is brilliant and the computer graphics are top notch, and on a budget too! Sharlto Copely FTW! Some of the most fun acting I've ever experienced.
The Dark Knight is a perfect balance of drama and action. Gotham is a perfect setting and Aaron Eckhart (two-face) is one of my favorite actors evar!

others that are close to the are the recent titles that were adapted from Graphic Novels: V for Vendetta, 300, Watchmen (I haven't seen Sin City)

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I have a weird taste in movies. I mostly like comedies, cartoons, and quirky movies. I'm usually quite bored with a dramas and I can't stand horror films.

Borat, Edward Scissorhands, Up, Little Miss Sunshine, The Hangover, 500 Days of Summer, Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version), The 40 Year Old Virgin, The Wizard of Oz, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Napoleon Dynamite, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Tim Burton version) and Aladdin.

I love Borat. Even though it's extremely cheesy, I still find it hilarious. I'm also a huge fan of Tim Burton and also all Pixar movies (except Cars) and all Disney movies (from 1937 to 1999 only). I also love anything Steve Carell does.

Last edited:

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Lord of the Rings. All three of them. Hands down. They were so epic, and everything was so realistic.

H

Hyper-Red

I've always liked The Emperor's New Groove. That was just an epic movie. Also The Lion King. There's so many jokes you don't get when you're young, but when you grow older, you watch it again and it's even a better movie than before. And Pooh's Grand Adventure was sooooo adorable! It also has those little jokes you don't get when you're younger.

But my favorite movie that was in theaters not too long ago was How To Train Your Dragon. That movie was just amazing. It had an adorable soundtrack, the dragons were so cute, and the characters had great personality. <3

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
There are just to many to, but here are the ones I can think of. I love most Pixar movies. The Simpsons movie, you can't question that "I like men now!" - our friend Ralph Wiggum. The Blues Brothers "This place has everything!", "He broke my watch!", "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses", and "I hate Illinois Nazi's" <some of the greatest quotes of all time. I think I like Blues Brothers so much because my dad does and it takes place in Illinois, my home state.

J

Jacobden

I am big fan of movies. My favorite movie is "Avatar". Avatar is the best movie of 2009. I have watched ever this movie. It is very nice movie.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Lord of the Rings, all three were amazing! I also thought James Cameron's Avatar was epic.

Z

ZChris

um id haft to say ether The MATRIX or The Lord of The Rings my faves!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Too many movies to choose from.

So here's a list.

Batman Series (Tim Burton-Christopher Nolan)
Spider-Man Trilogy
X-Men Series
Matrix Series
Star Wars Series
Back to the Future Trilogy
Terminator Series
Not Another Teen Movie
American Pie Trilogy
Resident Evil Series
Pirates of the Caribbean Series
The Bourne Trilogy
TMNT Movies

D

Deleted member 6224

definately across the universe about all of the beatles music put into a story

P

PiKn1ght314

There are just too many movies for me to even pick a top 5 list, but I suppose I could think I ones that I really do love:
Billy Jack and The Trial of Billy Jack
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Ghostbusters I & II (Ask me any line-- if you dare!)
Stephen King's The Stand
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie
Shaun of the Dead & Hot Fuzz
Indiana Jones (All but II & IV, The Search for the Glowing Potatoes and a SGI Indy)
Star Wars, X-Men, Star Trek and alike
Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb
And I believe I would keep going, so I'll just say I like older animated movies, old movies in general, and other movies that nobody has heard of-- that are old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom