• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
What is your favorite movie of all time. I don't really have a favorite but some ones that I really like are: The Blues Brothers, Animal House, Spaceballs and some good series like star wars and superheros (mostly Superman). Those are all that I can think of right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite movie has to be The Dark Knight. It was just too damn epic. See teh thread for further explanation.

Second, if anyone cares, would be Goldeneye. =D

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I like too many movies for me to pick a favorite. My top three are:
The Patriot, The Dark Knight, and The Lord of the Rings.

Last edited:

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
My top one used to be Stargate, but it was replaced with Contact. Stargate's better if you see it through the eyes of a child - I was 12 when I first saw it. Contact is good no matter what - I get so much from that movie, depending on what I focus on. Life experience changes how I see it too. I recently bought the novel of that by Carl Sagan, which I still need to read.

Contact-Machine.jpg

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
Honestly, my favorite movie has always been, and will always be, Star Wars 4-6. I've gotta say that a lot of movies have come close to them, especially recently with Transformers and The Dark Knight, but I'm a diehard Star Wars fan till the end.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Mine are:
Harry potter 2
The whole star wars series
And if I had the time to see dark night, that would probably be on my list :P

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Fight Club, the nightmare before christmas, the corpse bride, spirited away, alien 2, 13, Evangelion-the end, the lord of the rings trilogy, the star wars 6tology

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
The End is a good one and so is Throw Mama From The Train. They are all classical movies. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is a good one too. It made me laugh a lot just like..... I have to many movies to put in this thread so I might as well just stop here.

For some reason, whenever someone asks me what movies I like (or music) I can't think of many. All I can think of now, is The Lord of the Rings (the whole trilogy) and V for Vendetta (because Kitsu mentioned it). Yeah.... I'm kind of picky with my movie ratings though, so I wouldn't have many on my favorites list.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
my favourite is Ben Hur. i still don't have the dvd and recording it failed because the tv guide messed up the time (stupid mikrogids >.<). i also like lord of the rings, toy story :D and some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom