• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Boss

What Is Your Favorite Boss From OoT?

• Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo

• Barinade

• Phantom Ganon

• Volvagia

• Morpha

• Bongo Bongo

• Twinrova

• Total voters

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I personally thought Bongo Bongo was very easy. I beat it in under a minute on my first try.
Yeah, it was the same thing for me. Bongo Bongo was cool, but he was too easy.

My personal favorite is Twinrova :) I just think it's so cool how you charged up their energy in your shield or you backfired it to them. That and it was just plain fun. And Koume & Kotake were hilarious xD The music was cool too.

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ disturbed42

I agree with you 100%. I also voted for Twinrova, and apparently they're winning, so I'm pretty satisfied.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I had a hard time choosing which one. At first, I thought it was because none of them were that great, then I realized it was because so many were so good! It's a massive tie between Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, Bongo Bongo, Twinrova, and Barinade. I picked Volvagia simply because it's the most B.A.

H

honeyrocks81

I like Bongo Bongo (: I love the song that plays while you're fighting him (x :brow:

Gyorg Hater

I speak fluent gibberish
Most defiantly Twinrova. How you defeated her was just so unique!

My number 2 slot would go to Bongo Bongo, but he was a little too easy :(

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
My favorite boss from Ocarina of Time was Twinrova.

Twinrova is one of the few bosses that actually speaks, and plays a role in the story. There's so much leading up to the battle with Nabooru, and an interesting scene after they're killed.

The actual fight is rather interesting as well. This is one of the first Zelda bosses to require you to reflect the opponents Fire or Ice attacks back at the opposite form (Trinexx from ALttP doesn't count, because you just used the Fire and Ice Rod on him). This has been cloned in several later Zelda games, but it was very innovative for the time. It was a tough fight, but it was also a fair fight because it could be figured out rather easily if you watched the pattern long enough, and you knew how to use the Mirror Shield.

L

Legendary Sword

My favorite Ocarina of Time boss was Volvagia. Honestly, I enjoyed every boss in this game (yet another one of its strong points), but I thought Volvagia was the coolest. I love dragons (and Fire Dungeons/ Temples, lol) so maybe that has something to do with it, but it doesn't really matter. The methods used to fight Volvagia were nothign too special, but I felt the entire fight was still pretty epic. Volvagia is, simply, suave.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Twinrova was one of my favorite bosses, the boss battle itself had such a great backstory, another thing the boos was actually a challenge to beat. The use of the mirorr shield was exelent and the battle stages kept you guessing.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I don't know why, but I like Barinade. Who doesn't want to fight a gigantic sea anenome with numerous jelly fish flying around and an electrical charge attack? Epic.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I liked Bongo Bongo the best because he was difficult to fight and he was rather cool the way he slams on the bongos and then you bounce up and then you have to use the leans of truth to see him even though there are no magic refills on the sides of the bongo or any hearts or arrows. He also had a weird location to start out with I mean it was not a very good place to hide a monster right, at the bottom of the well that you use for drinking.

C

Crazy Abo

A shout-out to Aero_Dynamic. Good choise with Dark Link. I don't think people (myself included) consider him since he's not technically, like you said, a boss. But still I think he's worth mentioning.
Now, on to the topic. Even though a lot of the bosses were pretty awesome, for instance Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, and the mini-boss Dark Link, my favorite is by far Koume and Kotake/Twinrova.
You start off by reflecting their magic on to their other half, which is awesome! (Kind of implies that they can't stand eachother for more reasons than sister rivalhood.) And then when you think you're finished they take on a second form merging together to become even more awesome (and powerful)! And this time you don't reflect their magic back at them/it at first, you have to build up enough power only to stun them/it. That immediatly prooves how much stronger they become as Twinrova. And of course you finish them off with The Legendary Master Sword. How can a boss be more epic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom