• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Boss

What Is Your Favorite Boss From OoT?

• Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo

• Barinade

• Phantom Ganon

• Volvagia

• Morpha

• Bongo Bongo

• Twinrova

• Total voters

Majora's Cat

How about that
This is a part of a much larger poll: Your Favorite Boss. This poll determines which boss from OoT moves on to represent Ocarina of Time in the overall favorite boss poll.

So, what is your favorite boss from OoT?

Danlo

Daniel
I like Phantom Ganon. It's funny how you can fight Him with a bottle(Well first phase at least)

I liked volvagia just 'cause she's a dragon, and dragons are cool, also because you can hang onto the edges of the stage like a climbable wall when your fighting her, which saves you when your doing your 3-HC...I dont really know what makes her such an icon in my mind, maybe its because it was the first boss I ever defeated, that would make sense

Beeker

Wild Card
Twinrova for me. I enjoyed the concept of deflecting fire/ ice at her. And you can't forget after the battle when Koume and Kotake begin bickering like sisters do. I love it.:)

Majora's Cat

How about that
I also voted for Twinrova. It was the hardest normal boss, and their bickering before they expired was hilarious.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
This is a tough one. Bongo Bongos leaves the biggest impression because he was the hardest to beat. The dragon was an awesome concept. Morpho had the best power (though the creators didn't really use it correctly). And you can't get more classic than Gohma.

*Thinks it over*

Okay, I guess I'll have to choose Gohma. I tend to like classic things and Gohma sticks to my head as she was the first 3 dimensional boss Link faced. I can't believe it myself but she is actually my favorite.

Last edited:

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
My favorite would have to be Phantom Ganon. I always loved the challenge of Phantom Ganon and how the boss fight played out. Going into the room, running back and being closed in, turning around and seeing Phantom Ganon and then onto the fight. Having to distinguish him in the paintings was always great and then having to deflect his energy balls was very entertaining. The little dialogue at the end of the battle with Ganondorf dismissing it as a worthless creation and then "banishing it to the gap between dimensions" was always cool (the gap between dimensions just sounds incredibly epic on its own).

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Volvagia is by far, my favorite boss in OoT. Not only is the room where you fight Volvagia have a very interesting design, but the music I find fits the battle quite well. I love the whole idea of hitting the dragon on the head with a hammer...it looks kind of funny to me to see how Volvagia reacts. I also just ADORE the falling rocks that Volvagia calls...or whatever it does to make them appear. Overall, Volvagia is an epic boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom