• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Boss

What Is Your Favorite Boss From OoT?

• Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo

• Barinade

• Phantom Ganon

• Volvagia

• Morpha

• Bongo Bongo

• Twinrova

• Total voters

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Volvagia is by far, my favorite boss in OoT. Not only is the room where you fight Volvagia have a very interesting design, but the music I find fits the battle quite well. I love the whole idea of hitting the dragon on the head with a hammer...it looks kind of funny to me to see how Volvagia reacts. I also just ADORE the falling rocks that Volvagia calls...or whatever it does to make them appear. Overall, Volvagia is an epic boss.

Volvagia is hard headed, it requires a megaton hammer to knock him/she down. I doubt volvagia had parents "he/she not listening to them" that's why the head of this dragon is hard headed :D

figthersword

Hylian Coward
The good thing in the battle scene of twinrova OoT is you absorb their elemental powers using the Mirror Shield. but after that battle the Shield cant absorb any other attacks from different enemies like ganondorf's lightning.

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ Ice6661

I would've chosen Volvagia as my second choice - it was a really fun battle, but Twinrova was tougher.

Well I am working on beating Ocarina of time atm :P i just started the game few days ago :) so Ive only got through first boss but i will say that IT was pretty easy for the first boss so the only one i can pick atm is The first boss! hehe :P When i get higher i will say my real favorite boss!

Kybyrian

I'd have to say either Bongo Bongo or Twinrova. It's hard to choose between the two. Both were excellent bosses for the two best temples, in my opinion, in the game. Twinrova was great in that you had to actually use your equipment to defeat them. I don't mean equipment as in the weapons such as the boomerang, slingshot, and all that, but as in something you can equip such as the boots, sword, and shield. The Mirror Shield was a fantastic item, and they gave it a fantastic use in this battle. I always got a kick out the scene where they were dying and having a fit, too.

Bongo Bongo was great because I loved the whole dark spirit thing he had going on. The bodyless hands and eye(until you used the lens of truth) was really awesome. It was pretty unique how they put the drum in there and had him banging on that thing, too. He uses one of the other great items in the game, the Lens of Truth. The Lens of Truth was a pretty awesome item and had a very good use, and I love how they made him mostly invisible here. It gave the battle a whole new feel, in my opinion.

Overall I suppose I'd have to go with Twinrova, though. Mainly because of the fact that they are more closely related to Ganondorf, being his surrogate mothers.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Twinrova is amazing! I love using the Mirror Shield to reflect their spells back at them. And the scene where Koume and Kotake argue is hilarious.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
The most fun boss fight to me was Bongo Bongo! Ghoma and K Dondongo were way too easy to be taken seriously, though I like their concept (old school too :))! Twinrova and Phantom Ganon deserve honorable mention!

Bongo Bongo FTW! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom