• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Metallica
Alice in Chains
Gravity Kills
Queen

Of the 4, my longest tenured favorite is Metallica which is going on 26 years now, though I got into Queen not too long afterward.

The Japanese J-pop band know as Home Made Kazoku: They're songs are awesome.

...and Hollywood Undead: They're awesome too.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I love Dir en grey (see them live in August). But Dream Theater, Bring me the Horizon, Kings of Leon and Trivium are also Bands I really like. And there are many former bands from the old days which I also love.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
It really depends on what's going on in my life. Hollywood Undead when I'm in a party mood. LINKH PAHHK (Boston accent style!) when I'm in a fIght mood. 3 days grace when I'm depressed. And alot of the anime I watch have pretty awesome intro songs. To name some examples I love the intro song for Vandread. I love the credit song from Blood+. And the best intro music to an amine I've ever heard was from was the XXXholic (trust me it's appropriate).

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Ok here is my favorite bands with the genre oh...its a top 5list! 1.I Set My Friends On Fire-Experimental 2. Miss May I- Metalcore 3. Deadmau5-Techno/rave 4. Asking Alexandria- Metalcore 5. Black Veil Brides- Metalcore

amaterasu

Writer
Gotta say Tokio Hotel. I first heard of them while I was playing Rock Band with my friend, and we played Monsoon. I can now sing Monsoon word for word from memory, and the majroity of their other songs such as Scream, Ready, Set, Go!, Don't Jump, and Automatic.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have a few that are certainly up there: Green Day, Great Big Sea, Arctic Monkeys are probably the main three though. Other bands would include Dexter Freebish, Bowling for Soup, and Creedence Clearwater Revival (by far my favourite classic rock band).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom