• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

Wow, what an original thread. Totally different from the 20 others with the same title.
In their defence they would be accused of necroposting if they used any of those topics. Damned if you do and damned if you don't kind of thing.

Most of the music I like that is more than one person, is not exactly a band. It's more like a singer and the rest on electronic equipment. Electronic music is my favourite type of music. My favourite of these are:
Pet Shop Boys
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Daft Punk
Kraftwerk
Paul Mac
(He's the music and he gets different singers to sing on each album track)

But for actual more band like bands? I do have a few on my iTunes list I like somewhat.
Coldplay
The Corrs
The Living End
Red Hot Chili Peppers
(mostly before Stadium Arcadium, though The Getaway has a few decent tracks on it)
Simple Plan
Taxiride
UB40
(mostly before Ali Campbell left)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The irony of referencing necroposting in response to a post from 2012 lol.

I don't really have a favourite band. My musical tastes have evolved beyond the point of choosing favourites, but if I had to pick it'd be Porcupine Tree. I mostly listen to jazz these days, but PT is a band that I have had immense appreciation for since a few years back and the one band I continuously return to. In fact my number one album is one of theirs, so yeah, Porcupine Tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom