• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fang's Braid (the Press Start SU Thread)

No. Go ahead and play Kirby. You could do a better job Mono then me. :)

Aw, thanks, Mis! I'll do well with him, I promise ^^

SU:
Smasher: Kirby
Human Name: Drew Kevin
Human Age: 23
Human Appearance: He's a short man, with big eyes and a small nose. His hair is short, tufty, and kind of orangey-brown, in contrast with his pale green eyes. He tends to wear dark jeans and has a red windbreaker, as well as red Converse that he's quite fond of.
Personality: Drew is bright and cheerful, although somewhat lazy. It's pretty hard to drag him down! However, beneath his carefree nature and tendency to fall asleep and/or space out easily, he has a sense of righteousness. He doesn't hold grudges, but when vengeance is in order, it's in order, and he dishes out three times what one would expect from him.
Occupation: He works at a popular pizzeria in town. Because pizza is sacred. But he also dreams of being a video game designer and/or cartoonist... not that he'd leave Popopo Pizzeria for anything! He just likes video games and is pretty dang good at anime, is all.
Other: As stated above, Drew is a surprisingly good manga artist, and he does a lot of doodling. And he likes to eat. Dang, eating is great. He'd eat professionally if he could. And he'd be good at it--eating is a talent and an art form, in his opinion.

So, yeah. expect Drew to be comic relief most of the time, but he's pretty just. He really does want the best! And fi that means crushing Taboo's skull in with a giant mallet... so be it. Hhe, yeah, XD

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
DANGIT I WAS HOPING KIRBY'D BE A KID!

But I really like your idea, too! Do it, I like it!

DON'T BE AFRAID TO PLAY A KID, PEOPLE!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Honestly, no one really has room to object. There are 40 choices overall for Smashers, if you don't get one you can get another. Go ahead and SU for Young Link.

DANGIT I WAS HOPING KIRBY'D BE A KID!

But I really like your idea, too! Do it, I like it!

DON'T BE AFRAID TO PLAY A KID, PEOPLE!

Lol, everyone thinks of Kirby as a kid. I don't >> I think of him as an adult... whatever-the-heck-species-he-is. But he's matured! He's just... he's allowed to be immature.

For the record, I'd take a kid if I could.

I'm proud of both of my characters for this. But there's just SOMETHING ABOUT DREW... there really is. I can draw that if you like, Mis... I want to see it too XD

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
young link
name alan stone
age 11
apearance same as in game but green pants and hoodie instead of a tunic
personality calm and playful sees the good in everyone he meets
occupation kid
backstory N/A
other he causes mischef by shooting peoples rears with a hand made slingshot

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
:lol: Bankai... Awesome.

And you can have one more character if you want, HyMo. I'll let everyone have up to three characters.

AND YES, MYRIAD. LU-FREAKING-CARIO.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Ok, here we go. I'm only going to have two, three would be a lot to juggle for me.

Smasher: Lucario
Human Name: Samuel Straker
Human Age: 25
Human Appearance: Pale and wiry, very tall, with long messy black hair and green eyes. Wears dark t-shirts and jeans.
Personality: Withdrawn and quiet, often known as That-One-Guy-Who-Always-Stares-At-Me-Intensely-And-Scares-Me-Half-To-Death.
Other: He dislikes loud talkers.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...Will's gonna call him that. And if you don't nickname him Will, I'm good with the name. Dangit, Carlisle, why'dya make me name my guy Will? Everyone else is using the name now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom