• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Socky the Puppet

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey everyone! Sorry to leave you hanging! I had to get my stitching checked at the socktor's office and I lost track of time.

With KoD getting voted, I'm just gonna say it... I think he's the Puppet person!!
Oh no! You got me! It's me, KingofPuppetaria!
1651199597416.png

Congratulations for figuring it out so fast! You get a cookie!

I think Seanzie's good. What a cool role! It's crazy powerful, so they should use it whenever they get the chance. I'd even want them to use it tonight, but they can only start using it during the day, so that's a bust.

I think we've got this one in the bag! One mafia in the hand, two in the bush, right? And really, the one we caught was a twin, so we're basically even now. And once we use all our scanning roles, it should be easy as pie.

That's all for now,

Socky

PS: This is definitely me. My main account will try to deny it, but they're a liar, you can't trust them. You can only trust me, your best friend, Socky.

Couple thoughts on the Socky post;
I kinda get the impression that there might be some post restriction on the Socky account. I said Soul had the closest vibe to Socky, but that closest is not super similar, and the sign offs on both of Socky posts make it feel more post restricted.

It might also only be able to post at night? If Soul's right and KoD is the puppeteer its possible the puppet's the only way the puppeteer is permitted to post at right, making there some draw to using the post restricted alt.

Not sure I buy the "KoD will deny it but its definitely me". It's possible I guess but I don't take the Socky post saying he is as a strong indicator thar KoD is the puppeteer.

I notice Socky has mentioned someone by name in each of their posts. If they have a post restriction, they might need to say a person's name to target them with an action. If so, they probably did something to Storm, Numbers, or me lastnight.

Actually, not Storm. Storm's health would have gone down if they were targeted by something.
I checked his role PM to confirm this and that doesn't look like the case? Seems like only killing roles would damage his health, meaning Socky mighta done something to him.

The Socky posts being a way to target seems kinda reasonable; I'd expect there to be something encouraging the account's use for sure.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its also worth noting that socky has only posted at night

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
at least iirc i guess i should have double checked before i said that

you can call it with you want but my point is ultimately that a more active mafia would probably have prepared a better claim for jinjo
Would not surprise me if they thought it was not bad and then it failed on them anyway xD

if you really think so… give me names of who you think these people are when you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom