• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

please do not shorten the phase uwu

i am busy with something

Fashion show is over btw so i will have more time :3c

Yeah, it's Rag and KoD. Final answer.

(this is not actually my final answer, but I think it is a reasonable guess, assuming of course there are only two scum remaining).

Why is it less true of me? Especially than KoD who hasn't been around as much. Shouldn't I be the most townie out of the 4 you listed considering I'm the only one of those 4 that actually voted Jinjo?

I took this as Rag saying that we would have bulldogged harder at Seanzie than you. So her expectation from scum!us would be to be on Seanzie from the start and not to back down which is fairly contrary to what actually happened (If you even want to consider me on Seanzie since I only talked about being fine going in that direction).

Cool list, Ragnarokio. Why is DawningWinds one of your suspects, through? They're the most active player in the game right now. Plus, they swapped over from Seanzie to Jinjo.
Activity =/= Alignment. Scum players can be highly active. 3p players can be highly active.
Rag's been going on about how the mafia team's probably inactive because of the claim, though. I have to say, it's a strange read from them, given their previous statements.
the fact that jinjo didn't have a better fakeclaim prepared suggests to me that the mafia is probably composed of inactive or laid back players.
you can call it with you want but my point is ultimately that a more active mafia would probably have prepared a better claim for jinjo

Yeah, it's Rag and KoD. Final answer.

(this is not actually my final answer, but I think it is a reasonable guess, assuming of course there are only two scum remaining).

Why KoD Seanzie?

Hmm...

You think his vote and unvote to Jinjo gives you fake vibes?

N
Why KoD Seanzie?

Hmm...

You think his vote and unvote to Jinjo gives you fake vibes?
No, I don't remember anything regarding him and Jinjo. I haven't really reread or reevaluated, so my KoD read is mostly left over from yesterday; they are tame compared to how I've seen them, and their pattern of behavior is wolf-indicative IMO; they got loud early, and once prople were townreading them, they quieted down, and I feel like they've continued this pattern. Rag (i think?) mentioned they were in Champs, which could explain their lacklustreness, but since I am worried about Rag, this does not sway me, and KoD's push on me was bad IMO as well; I don't feel like they believed their push.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
N

No, I don't remember anything regarding him and Jinjo. I haven't really reread or reevaluated, so my KoD read is mostly left over from yesterday; they are tame compared to how I've seen them, and their pattern of behavior is wolf-indicative IMO; they got loud early, and once prople were townreading them, they quieted down, and I feel like they've continued this pattern. Rag (i think?) mentioned they were in Champs, which could explain their lacklustreness, but since I am worried about Rag, this does not sway me, and KoD's push on me was bad IMO as well; I don't feel like they believed their push.

Numbers and I both mentioned KoD being in champs and also playing like this in previous recent games where he was also town. Rag was actually pushing KoD despite us saying that. KoD didn't really make a push on you either. He started the day voting you and saying he was going to stay on you. Then once you hinted your role he backed off, believed you, and voted Jinjo. Numbers said he believed that KoD had flavor copped you, voted you from what he had learned, then once you claimed what you did, he believed it and decided to back off and went a different direction instead and KoD confirmed that was more or less the case. KoD's vote presumably didn't end up on Jinjo because of her twin role getting rid of wagons on her.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Cool list, Ragnarokio. Why is DawningWinds one of your suspects, through? They're the most active player in the game right now. Plus, they swapped over from Seanzie to Jinjo.

No post limit here, and nothing nefarious going on, either! I'm just a puppet! Storm's vendetta against me was completely unwarranted.

because i'm not familiar with their playstyle as scum. Its possible that it wouldn't be out of character for them to not want to support the seanzie wagon too heavily for fear of looking bad, or something similar.

Puppet… you and me are much alike.

They also didn’t make me green, even though I voted Jinjo first and stayed even after her “attempt” to make me look wolfy lol XD

Ditto for you. Its plausible you're the kind of player who either doesn't mind lynching their team mates as scum or that you felt it wasn't worth potentially making yourself look bad to switch to seanzie to save jinjo.

Why is it less true of me? Especially than KoD who hasn't been around as much. Shouldn't I be the most townie out of the 4 you listed considering I'm the only one of those 4 that actually voted Jinjo?

Because I think you'd be more willing to bus jinjo than the other players would. I was probably the player who pushed the lynch on seanzie over jinjo the strongest and even then I wasn't that convincing. I think that if most of the players I listed were scum they would have made a much stronger effort to really crucify seanzie at EoD. Seanzie was digging his own grave a bit with the way he was playing and so I don't think it would have been too difficult to make his wagon seem appealing to a lot of players. Admittedly, its possible that players like KoD and numbers would have done this, but just didn't because they happened to be busy at EoD when the jinjo vs seanzie wagon took off.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag's been going on about how the mafia team's probably inactive because of the claim, though. I have to say, it's a strange read from them, given their previous statements.

these statements say the same thing?

these statements say the same thing?
Yes, that's right. In both quotes, you talk about how you believe the mafia is filled with inactive players.
the fact that jinjo didn't have a better fakeclaim prepared suggests to me that the mafia is probably composed of inactive or laid back players.
you can call it with you want but my point is ultimately that a more active mafia would probably have prepared a better claim for jinjo

But then you say you are more suspicious of Dawn and Soul, the two most active players, than you are of KoD or Numbers, the two most inactive players.
Player List (13/13)
A. Laurentus - The Synesthete (Town) - Killed N1
2. KingOfDominaria
3. Ragnarokio

4. DawningWinds
5. 15377
6. Seanzie

7. SoulAdvent
8. Storm - The Piñata (Town) - Killed D2
9. EchoLight
10. Mint Elv
J. Jinjo - The Twins (Mafia) - Killed D2
Q. Morbid Minish
K. Paranoid King

this is roughly where i'm at in terms of reads based on the jinjo wagon. Seanzie was nearly lynched and so is probably town. If KoD, 15377, Minish, or PK were on the scumteam i would have expected them to make a much stronger push against seanzie, and i also would have expected jinjo to have made a better claim. This is less true of minish and PK than it is of KoD and 15377.

Why the inconsistency?

KoD or Numbers, the two most inactive players.

You know I can't help but feel like this is a cheap shot based strictly on my post count being lower without taking actual activity into account. This lack of due diligence is exactly the reason I haven't seen fit to town read you the entire game.

You know I can't help but feel like this is a cheap shot based strictly on my post count being lower without taking actual activity into account. This lack of due diligence is exactly the reason I haven't seen fit to town read you the entire game.
You know what, you're absolutely right. I did my due diligence and went back to check, and not only have you contributed more than Echo since D2, (by 11 words,) you've contributed more than me. (By 90 words.)

And that's just word count. It doesn't measure the thought going into each post. I think your posts are well-reasoned and relevant to the conversation, certainly more so than mine. I let my biases get in the way of my thinking and misjudged you, and I'm truly sorry. It won't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom