• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
KingofPuppetaria!
1651199597416.png
omigosh this is so cute

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Player List (13/13)
A. Laurentus - The Synesthete (Town) - Killed N1
2. KingOfDominaria
3. Ragnarokio

4. DawningWinds
5. 15377
6. Seanzie

7. SoulAdvent
8. Storm - The Piñata (Town) - Killed D2
9. EchoLight
10. Mint Elv
J. Jinjo - The Twins (Mafia) - Killed D2
Q. Morbid Minish
K. Paranoid King

this is roughly where i'm at in terms of reads based on the jinjo wagon. Seanzie was nearly lynched and so is probably town. If KoD, 15377, Minish, or PK were on the scumteam i would have expected them to make a much stronger push against seanzie, and i also would have expected jinjo to have made a better claim. This is less true of minish and PK than it is of KoD and 15377.

Socky the Puppet

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Cool list, Ragnarokio. Why is DawningWinds one of your suspects, through? They're the most active player in the game right now. Plus, they swapped over from Seanzie to Jinjo.

No post limit here, and nothing nefarious going on, either! I'm just a puppet! Storm's vendetta against me was completely unwarranted.

Cool list, Ragnarokio. Why is DawningWinds one of your suspects, through? They're the most active player in the game right now. Plus, they swapped over from Seanzie to Jinjo.

No post limit here, and nothing nefarious going on, either! I'm just a puppet! Storm's vendetta against me was completely unwarranted.

Puppet… you and me are much alike.

They also didn’t make me green, even though I voted Jinjo first and stayed even after her “attempt” to make me look wolfy lol XD

Socky the Puppet

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Good point! Maybe they just didn't want to make the entire first half of the list green. Because that happens, but it's weird, right?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Player List (13/13)
A. Laurentus - The Synesthete (Town) - Killed N1
2. KingOfDominaria
3. Ragnarokio

4. DawningWinds
5. 15377
6. Seanzie

7. SoulAdvent
8. Storm - The Piñata (Town) - Killed D2
9. EchoLight
10. Mint Elv
J. Jinjo - The Twins (Mafia) - Killed D2
Q. Morbid Minish
K. Paranoid King

this is roughly where i'm at in terms of reads based on the jinjo wagon. Seanzie was nearly lynched and so is probably town. If KoD, 15377, Minish, or PK were on the scumteam i would have expected them to make a much stronger push against seanzie, and i also would have expected jinjo to have made a better claim. This is less true of minish and PK than it is of KoD and 15377.

Why is it less true of me? Especially than KoD who hasn't been around as much. Shouldn't I be the most townie out of the 4 you listed considering I'm the only one of those 4 that actually voted Jinjo?

They also didn’t make me green, even though I voted Jinjo first and stayed even after her “attempt” to make me look wolfy lol XD
It's not impossible you threw a vote at your scumbuddy for distancing's sake, not expecting everyone else to latch onto the wagon like that, and then you were kinda stuck because of how backing off would look. If I remember right KoD was the main wagon when you voted? That makes it look possible that you assumed KoD was going to stay the leading wagon.
I'm not saying any of this is likely from my perspective; I still see you as pretty town, but voting Jinjo doesn't automatically clear you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If others are down I'm willing to shorten the night phase. I won't vote for it if it's going to make it harder for people to submit actions in time. But from the looks of the night chatting it seems like that shouldn't be an issue.

Puppet… you and me are much alike.

Also I think that the list is heavily reliant on meta; Rav hasn't played with scum you or me so she doesn't have a solid sense of what to expect if the scumteam has one of us on it. But she has seen Minish, KoD, PK, and Numbers, and knows how they work with their scumbuddies.

That said. I haven't played with scum KoD so I could be wrong, but everything I've heard made it sound like he was really big on bussing, meaning I don't think saying he would make a stronger Seanzie push is accurate.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also I think that the list is heavily reliant on meta; Rav hasn't played with scum you or me so she doesn't have a solid sense of what to expect if the scumteam has one of us on it. But she has seen Minish, KoD, PK, and Numbers, and knows how they work with their scumbuddies.

That said. I haven't played with scum KoD so I could be wrong, but everything I've heard made it sound like he was really big on bussing, meaning I don't think saying he would make a stronger Seanzie push is accurate.

I am also known for bussing as scum. Which would make sense if Rag was hesitant to town read me for voting Jinjo for that, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom