• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

KoD=/=Seanzie
Minish=/=Numbers
Mint=Soul

If Numbers is town Rag is 100% confirmed third party. If Mint is town Soul is town. If Mint is mafia Soul can be town or mafia.

all teams that i can think of in in my head (which also include you) piss me off, so i gotta pick one that pisses me off the least

le sigh, i just need an easy world where tomorrow town lynches rag and they're mafia, which would mean that 15377 lied and that they're mafia too, but i don't think that's in this universe's cards (geddit, because i'm a gambler xD)

KoD=/=Seanzie
Minish=/=Numbers
Mint=Soul

If Numbers is town Rag is 100% confirmed third party. If Mint is town Soul is town. If Mint is mafia Soul can be town or mafia.

Why you and Numbers? I remember recently expressly considering that exact scum team.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why you and Numbers? I remember recently expressly considering that exact scum team.

Unless you think I faked a post restriction that could have been verified by anyone else targeting him or I willingly targeted him and got myself a post restriction as his scumbud then we're not aligned.

Unless you think I faked a post restriction that could have been verified by anyone else targeting him or I willingly targeted him and got myself a post restriction as his scumbud then we're not aligned.

Why would anyone else target Numbers after you claimed they silenced you?

*sigh*

rereading the day 1 posts of mint elv vs. seanzie, they got us good if this is acting

likewise with seanzie and echolight

@Mint Elv

What are the negative effects of lynching the host? I don't think anybody is thinking of lynching him, unless a nightkill on the host is terrible and that's what you are trying to avoid.

I also don't mind if you publicize my Role PM. Ask ExLight first if you can do that.

*sigh*

rereading the day 1 posts of mint elv vs. seanzie, they got us good if this is acting

likewise with seanzie and echolight
Nope, other than their word like with Mint Elv and me.

It's almost as if... I'm town.

Ftr, I am starting to wonder if it is as easy as KoD, Echolight...

Is there anyone other than you, Mint, Minish, Numbers, KoD and Echolight? Oh, rag...

I’m going to rant for a moment.

If you do not care to play then do everyone a favor and sub out!

What Storm did was basically game throwing. That role is beautiful and so useful. They could have worked with town and made mafia waste nightkills and possibly role uses as well. Instead they decided to be unhelpful and literally throw the game because people dared to ask questions IN A MAFIA GAME!!!

I don’t view them as trying to bait the mafia. They didn’t care about the game, and have done more harm than good. Time and effort were wasted on them. A beautiful role was wasted on them.

And while mafia may not have a three time factional kill, they have three uses of their roles. We don’t know what their roles are. Town may have three uses but what use are they if we don’t have more information?

Seriously if anyone else is going to pull a stunt like Storm, sub out and save the game the trouble and the headache, instead of what is basically game throwing.

I'm going to rant for a moment.

If you do not plan to use your information roles then do everyone a favor and sub out!

What Mint Elv did was basically game throwing. That role is beautiful and so useful. They could have worked with the town and revealed two mafia and won the game. Instead they decided to be unhelpful and literally throw the game because they were worried they would hinder people IN A MAFIA GAME!!

I don't view them as trying to not hinder the town. They didn't care about solving the game, and have done more harm than good. Time and effort somebody else could have used, wasted on them. A beautiful role was wasted on them.

And while mafia may not have been targetted, they are still out there with us the more ignorant. We don't know what their roles are, who they are. Mint Elv may have had three uses but what use are they if she only uses one of them on a player?

Seriously if anyone else is going to pull a stunt like Mint Elv, sub out and save the game the trouble and the headache, instead of what is basically gamethrowing.

It's almost as if... I'm town.

Ftr, I am starting to wonder if it is as easy as KoD, Echolight...

Is there anyone other than you, Mint, Minish, Numbers, KoD and Echolight? Oh, rag...

Mint Elv being Mafia doesn't mean you have to be Mafia, and vice versa.

If we lynch Rag, then tomorrow is the best time to prove your role so you would at least be cleared on that front.

I just thought of this idea - wouldn't it make more sense for scum!Seanzie to think of using his role earlier to get in the clear about it rather than later? What would he need it later for after Day 3's role reveals? Hmm, unless he really though KoD was a Doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom