• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

They are.
Soul is only ever mafia if it's exactly with Mint. Which means both scum members would have had to bus their scumbud rather early on in the wagon.

Soul could also have some sort of invest-immune role, but yeah, it does seem like Soul and Mint are tied.

Soul has come off as super acummy to me all of this night, and Mint has been not great all game, so this team doing some FPS gambit is in the realm of what I would consider, but having to have it need to be exactly Soul/Mint makes me wary of this solve.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Soul could also have some sort of invest-immune role, but yeah, it does seem like Soul and Mint are tied.

Soul has come off as super acummy to me all of this night, and Mint has been not great all game, so this team doing some FPS gambit is in the realm of what I would consider, but having to have it need to be exactly Soul/Mint makes me wary of this solve.
Unless the role pm light gave me is a fake role, then there is no way he’s mafia unfortunately. That would have to mean that soul has a role meant specifically for combatting mine, but I doubt that.

PK was the closest I had to a townread, and y'all didn't believe me when I said his cop strategy was townie af.
Didn't seem to be that strong enough to vouch for his innocence, though?

Wait, you're only taking note of that now? You seemed to care about what I said in regards to thinking roles have potential clearing properties, but you didn't notice that? I really doubt this, because if it does, then you're just being purposefully selective.

Noted that you only care about me when pointing out the fact that your role was not proven, making you not in the clear role-wise. If me saying it bothers you that much, I will gladly say it again : P. Your role is not proven when it could have been last day. Whatever KoD's role could have been to potentially sway you is irrelevant when you suspected him.

Unless the role pm light gave me is a fake role, then there is no way he’s mafia unfortunately. That would have to mean that soul has a role meant specifically for combatting mine, but I doubt that.

"unfortunately"

You say that like as if you want me to not be cleared ;_;

nahobino-smt.gif

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
KoD=/=Seanzie
Minish=/=Numbers
Mint=Soul

If Numbers is town Rag is 100% confirmed third party. If Mint is town Soul is town. If Mint is mafia Soul can be town or mafia.

Boo has a fairly bad activity history, I'm already looking for someone to sub him if he doesn't fix that attitude asap
He's also from India tho, so his timezone is a bit different from most of (if not all) players here

i am but a mere player under your godly guise, but i vouch that you thy sub them out and maybe even grant thy players another 24 hours tonight to amend this blemish

Vote: Phase Extention

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom