• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Oh my god??

I had just written and deleted a mention to you in my post that was just telling you to go after Numbers and KoD if you are Town!!

If Mint Elv reached the conclusion on her own of who her top two suspects make the most sense for them to be BEFORE me telling her... then she's Town who really did not make use of her so beautiful and so useful role??

If Mint Elv reached the conclusion on her own of who her top two suspects make the most sense for them to be BEFORE me telling her... then she's Town who really did not make use of her so beautiful and so useful role??

wait, i did say the last two mafia are in Mint Elv/KoD/Numbers...

John Jane Doe

I don’t know who I am so I take a role pm to create my identity. That’s the logic behind it. It’s also why I doubt KoD can’t claim. I know numbers at one point suggested John Doe for KoD. In fact numbers has been heavily buddying him. If I had to pick a like scum team then I would say KoD and numbers.

Did you make a comment before doubting that John Doe is the reason KoD did not claim yet?

Mint Elv

Fish!
the buddying about KoD not being able to claim because he is a John Doe the only reason why?
l
Have you really not noticed Numbers cosntantly translating for KoD and stuff?
wait, i did say the last two mafia are in Mint Elv/KoD/Numbers...

Did you make a comment before doubting that John Doe is the reason KoD did not claim yet?
Pretty sure he made the comment before I claimed but no I did not comment.

I’ll pull up the stuff when I’m not at work. I’m currently burning my eyes on math.

I’ll pull up the stuff when I’m not at work. I’m currently burning my eyes on math.
What kind of math?

I did, and I called Numbers out on it. I was too busy suspecting PK to be Mafia to connect the dots of them being allied together.

Soul I really think you're too fixated on roles = alignment. Like even if Seanzie proves his role that doesn't clear him. And if he is scum he has to coordinate his use with any other non-factionals on the table, making him less likely to just pop off to prove himself. Realistically a scum!Seanzie drags his feet in those situations if the team isn't prepared for it. Makes excuses like "You didn't directly ask me."

if the game ends tonight because of rag or whatever, maybe i can take solace in being close to being right

Plot twist: Rag raises the dead to use as kills resulting in a four player swing. Could have been prevented by Seanzie just proving his ability yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom