• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Min is the same case except her vote was on Jinjo and was the last vote on her. Her vote broke the tie.

Seanzie and Jinjo have been my only votes all game, but unfortunately I have been unusually busy this game. Which shouldn't be the case anymore. I will say that I did try to vote Storm d1 but I didn't get my post written out before eod because I was out. And I likely would have voted PK the previous day but I can't say with absolute certainty. I have a bad habit of not voting until close to eod or unless I have a really strong suspect.

Soul is only mafia if I’m mafia. That or their role is a lie and I somehow got a fake role om

Oh right that is true, wasn't thinking about that when I wrote that even though earlier I was having some tinfoil paranoia thoughts that the last two scum members were you two. Lol.

Part of why I have hard time scum reading people on Jinjo's wagon is, in part, due to it being entirely possible they could've avoided Jinjo's lynch.

Unless Seanzie is also scum, and then it makes it harder.

It is of note that I'm surprised people haven't brought up my propensity for bussing. Because I actually am one of those people who would bus a scumbud hard like that. Though, not usually in that manner. I like to set up my bussing.

KoD targets Seanzie (unconfirmed) with flavor cop = not scumbuds.

Mint targets Soul and steals role pm = Soul only ever scum with Mint or not scumbuds.

Numbers targets Rag with cop (confirmed) = Scumbuds or Rag 3rd party/Numbers town or scum.

Minish targets Rag with color ability = Minish/Pk/Numbers interacted with Rag

Jinjo pokes Rag = Jinjo and Rag likely not aligned.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Last night my action was tripled, and I'd like to share what I found out, so, going to start this day off with a role reveal:

I'm the Medium. I can see a dead player's full role pm every night. Everyone see the first post when someone dies, but I can see all of it. Last night I used it on all the dead players at that time: Storm, Laurentus, and Jinjo.

Jinjo: Didn't reveal as much as I hoped, but here's what I could gather. We all know that Jinjo role is split into Twin 1 & 2. At night, she can poke a player with one twin and do a night action with the other. Further down in the pm Ex explained that she can do that to protect herself from trackers or watchers. For example, if she nightkilled with one twin, and poked with the other, there's a 50% chance the tracker/watcher will just see Twin 2, who poked someone. They would have no idea she's scum.
She said to poke Rag on night 1, but switched it to Storm instead.
She also bought the 'A Plane Ticket to Hawaii! (1-shot Commuter)'

Laurentus: He was going to use his ability on KoD, but was nightkilled before it could go through. When he was killed, he saw three colors of the three mafia players who killed him, light pink, black, and red. He also realized his color is white.

This is crucial information!!!! Rag, Numbers, and PK are confirmed Town then, since the colors Laurentus saw before he died don’t match up.

Unvote

Storm: Didn't reveal much at all, just discussed how his role worked and then the rest of the pm was Ex posting his health going down.

This post in particular just keeps me from scum reading Echo. I can't see scum Echo making it. It would require her to out that her scum bud bought the commuter item, and also clear Rag from being their third partner. It would also require both Echo and the second scumbud to misinterpret the Laur information severely, and town clear 3 people with it. One of which we know is town now, one likely 3rd party, and the other unknown.

Echo would be playing in an extremely town mindset with this post, trying to clear so many townies. I think it would have to be exactly Echo and Numbers in this case? Because this would be an extremely weird post otherwise unless it was to try to look like it was to derp clear Numbers. But I don't think Echo would think to do that. And I think Numbers would know that Echo's misunderstanding would be figured out like right away.

Mafia is Seanzie and Mint Elv, gg

almost had me there with that theatre on when you voted Mint Elv and not me for fuming the flames, Seanzie

Final thoughts:

I'd say chop through Echo, and should Echo flip scum, go for Seanzie next as that buys time on having to worry about Rag.

If Echo flips town, rip through Rag to preserve balance in numbers as I don't trust Rag to help town in a dire time of need. That also means scum full on went after Jinjo in some fashion (or Numbers was intent on seeing Jinjo go over without participating). I'd be more willing to lean slightly town on Seanzie in this circumstance, though there is something to be said about his standing vs say Soul, Cin Min, or even Mint.

That's all I got.
If there are two mafia we have no more room for another mislynch, so there is no “if x flips town, then…”

Jinjo (5) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie, DawningWinds, Morbid Minish
Seanzie (3) - EchoLight, Jinjo, Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Not voting (1) - KingOfDominaria

I think this kinda points to Seanzie being scum? Numbers/Rag aren't scum here I don't think. Numbers had started a wagon on Rag earlier in the day when Jinjo had just a couple of votes on her. So if they were the scum team that would be a very weird move imo, and not one I would expect from Numbers. So Numbers can still be scum but Rag is almost 100% 3rd party. Meaning to mafia at that point she was essentially town. PK we know was town, and Echo could still be scum though I'm reading her as town. We'll see how Giri(Boo) does (though I'm usually more prone to scum read him). Let's say Echo is scum here. That's two scum wagons, Echo and Jinjo and Seanzie which could make sense. The third scum would be somewhere in KoD, Numbers, and possibly Mint if they were bussing. Jinjo and KoD voted each other pretty early in the day however, and KoD voted Jinjo at one point not really knowing what was going on, which doesn't really sound like them being scumbuds to me.

@KingofDominaria @Boo thoughts on Morbid Minish's analysis?

I am okay just going with Mint Elv and Seanzie, but if these two are Mafia (or whoever it is), guys, I don't recommend you actually kill me. Mint Elv knows the second part of my Gambling role, and I plan to use it, and if it fails, well, it might not be so good for Town.

Also, Seanzie never ended up proving his role, so we just have his word to go for it. Not like any of the claimed actions from yesterday would have hampered anyone even if they were all Town.

15377's role is a possible counter for Mint Elv's OP role if 15377 is Town and Mint Elv Mafia. If 15377 is Mafia, I can kind of see him be Mafia with EchoLight the most, but I agree with Morbid Minish's behaviour analysis that EchoLight's role reveal and attempting to dechiper things out is hard to fake.

@Ragnarokio You are the Independent claim here. Obviously what you say may be fake anyway, but you are alive, and even in evil, there is good in the company in it may bring in a world of loneliness.

Also, Seanzie never ended up proving his role, so we just have his word to go for it.

I clearly stated that if people want to see my role, I will use it, but won't otherwise. It strikes me as weird that you seem to want to complain about me not using it, but you didn't ask me to use it.

I clearly stated that if people want to see my role, I will use it, but won't otherwise. It strikes me as weird that you seem to want to complain about me not using it, but you didn't ask me to use it.
I think I did, and even if I didn’t order you, I made it clear that I wanted it to be proven for role confirmation reasons, not because of its actual use. If it’s not much of an issue for you, then you would have naturally proved it now by activating it last day. Also, what you quoted isn’t a complaint, it’s a fact : P.

You still have tomorrow anyway if we end up lynching Ragnarokio.

I think I did, and even if I didn’t order you, I made it clear that I wanted it to be proven for role confirmation reasons, not because of its actual use. If it’s not much of an issue for you, then you would have naturally proved it now by activating it last day. Also, what you quoted isn’t a complaint, it’s a fact : P.

You still have tomorrow anyway if we end up lynching Ragnarokio.

Quote where you asked me.

It IS an issue for me. I have explained numerous times that my role has anti-town effects. Do you not understand what my role does, or are you just deliberately choosing to ignore that? Why would I "naturally" use something with anti-town effects?

The only time I have considered using my role of my own volition was when Numbers was planning on targeting Ex. Once Storm died though, that was no longer worth the cost.

If multiple people want me to use it tomorrow, I will. We should probably vote on who I should target as a group if that is the case. If multiple people don't want me to use it tomorrow, I won't, unless I see a reason to.

Quote where you asked me.

It IS an issue for me. I have explained numerous times that my role has anti-town effects. Do you not understand what my role does, or are you just deliberately choosing to ignore that? Why would I "naturally" use something with anti-town effects?

The only time I have considered using my role of my own volition was when Numbers was planning on targeting Ex. Once Storm died though, that was no longer worth the cost.

If multiple people want me to use it tomorrow, I will. We should probably vote on who I should target as a group if that is the case. If multiple people don't want me to use it tomorrow, I won't, unless I see a reason to.

I don’t think it’s anti-Town with the claims out. Not like EchoLight/Boo would find anything useful in the now dead townies roles. If you are going to keep on saying it’s anti-Town, you will have to explain how it is with the claims out from yesterday, otherwise I am just hearing excuses. In most cases I mentioned your role (4 or 5 times?) I said it remains unproven, so again, we just have to take your word for it - and you know this. I don’t understand your issue with this fact, and I already said you might have a window of opportunity tomorrow if you are at least telling the truth about your role.

I guess the only time it’s anti-Town is if we lynch Mafia and then EchoLight/Boo can’t get the messages from the Mafia’s Role PMs, though even then, the Mafia are likely to NK them the following night, and that’s if they’re Town.

I don’t think it’s anti-Town with the claims out. Not like EchoLight/Boo would find anything useful in the now dead townies roles. If you are going to keep on saying it’s anti-Town, you will have to explain how it is with the claims out from yesterday, otherwise I am just hearing excuses. In most cases I mentioned your role (4 or 5 times?) I said it remains unproven, so again, we just have to take your word for it - and you know this. I don’t understand your issue with this fact, and I already said you might have a window of opportunity tomorrow if you are at least telling the truth about your role.

I guess the only time it’s anti-Town is if we lynch Mafia and then EchoLight/Boo can’t get the messages from the Mafia’s Role PMs, though even then, the Mafia are likely to NK them the following night, and that’s if they’re Town.

Why do I get the feeling you know KoD's role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom