• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
@DawningWinds I suggest you save yourself the headache and stop interacting with Storm. They have clearly decided to do nothing to help town at all.
I mean my death helps. You can use your actions three times. Hopefully Town has a Killer so we can see a literal Bloodbath

Storm

@DawningWinds I suggest you save yourself the headache and stop interacting with Storm. They have clearly decided to do nothing to help town at all.
I also suggest you dont interact with Mintish. They are all talk and wish nothing but to draw out this kangaroo court that is my inevitable death.

I also suggest you dont interact with Mintish. They are all talk and wish nothing but to draw out this kangaroo court that is my inevitable death.
I think Mint is actually right about having it happen later in this Day Phase; it'll still affect the same night, and there'll still be the same number of players alive as there otherwise would be, but it gives us mode time to discuss things before the next night, which I find preferable.

Storm

I think Mint is actually right about having it happen later in this Day Phase; it'll still affect the same night, and there'll still be the same number of players alive as there otherwise would be, but it gives us mode time to discuss things before the next night, which I find preferable.
Well since im dead anyway
Unvote
Vote: Storm

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Discussion had reached a stalemate yet again, as the Players were unsure on what to do next. After some pondering, it was decided that it would be better to not leave any unfinished business.

Of course, they meant Storm. After all, the colorful friend was still standing there with a mocking glare after the previous brutal beating. It was impossible. It was superhuman. Rage filled all: armed with bloodshot eyes and improvised blunt weaponry, a second, even more violent, assault happened.

Storm was killed!

Storm didn't resist this time. As his head and body split open, rainbow-colored entrails fell out of him... candy and chocolate coins! Also some documents telling about the fellow:

Welcome Storm! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Piñata, and you're Town aligned!
"Hi little kid! W-what are you going to do with this bat...?"

1651014452542.png

> Your role has a special mechanic attached to it, you have a Health Point (HP) system. Instead of dying by majority of votes, or by being killed by roles, you'll die once your HP reaches 0.

> You start with 25 HP.
> Every time a person votes you, you'll take -2 HP damage, even if they remove the vote afterwards;​
> If you end the Day with the majority of votes, you'll take -7 HP damage;​
> If a role attempts to kill you, you'll take -7 HP damage;​
> If you end a Day phase without receiving a single vote, you'll gain +5 HP.​

> If you die:
> Your money will be redistributed equally among the players.​
> During the Night Phase following your death, players will be able to use their actions up to thrice. This does not apply to Factional abilities like the Mafia Kill.​

You're a passive role, so you don't have to submit any targets.
You win when all threats to Town are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

Eating the candy gave everyone a boost in energy! If you have Night Actions they may be used up to thrice tonight!*
And these chocolate coins seem hyper realistic, maybe you could use them at the shop... You split Storm's money among yourselves! Each player got $90.90!

*Please double check with the host which and how they can be used

If Storm had tricked mafia into killing them instead of someone else, that would have been really good. Well played, Storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom