• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona Vs Loftwing?

Well.... I personally prefer Epona... I love horses and birds but a horse really completed Link's hero image. Plus she was easier to control... As far as naming your Loftwing I think its a little irrelevant what its called after the first part of the game....

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm a big fan of Epona, but I also really enjoyed flying around on my loftwing. I'm probably going to go with Epona though, she's just such a fun way to ride around Hyrule. She also has more of a personality than the loftwing.

I love both animals, but there's more a connection to Epona, in my eyes anyway. I'm not too bothered about naming the loftwing but I wish I could have made her purple.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I gotta hand it to the Zelda development team. I think the Loftwing concept was pulled off really well and I really liked it as a mode of transport. In the beginning I thought I would hate the idea of a flying animal as transport, but I was proved wrong. In the end though, I have to go with Epona. As fun as it was to fly through the skies, there's more of a connection to Epona, and nothing beats horseback archery and galloping around Hyrule.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Where is the boat? Does it not count? It was surely a better mode of transportation since the world in Wind Waker was far bigger than the Land of the Sky and the Land Below the Clouds(at least it seems), it surely gave a more badass sense adventure and Transportation. Did Epona ever help you Navigate the Tower of the Gods? Does the Loftwing dive underwater and then turns into the King of Hyrule?

That's right, I thought so.

Lol, joke aside - Epona all day - at least she isn't an ugly Ho-Oh.

Deeds

no text
Epona is amazing, Loftwings are lame; is there any need to explain?
(That rhymed)

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
It's a hard decision because they're both a great mode of transportation. But in the end, I go for the Loftwing because the controls are better and it's just more fun to use (diving on and off the bird is so much fun XD).

I liked Epona better, mostly cause I love horses, but I also liked the loftwing. Granted the controls for the loftwing could have been a little better. It would've been nice to have been able to name it as well. With Epona, I never changed the name because I liked that name since playing OoT on gamecube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom