• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona Vs Loftwing?

I have really liked epona before but i think it was good to have a different animal, i never change eponas name so that doesnt matter to me and i liked eponas controls better because i like gamecube controllers better than wii remotes

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really liked Epona, but I also liked the Loftwing.
I like how the player can make more of a connection with Epona rather than the Loftwing.
I never change Epona's name, but I would've loved to have named my Loftwing rather than for it to be known by it's color.
As for controls, to me it's neutralized.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I think they both are good methods of transportation. I love how the Loftwings are so ingrained into Skyloft's culture, yet I think Epona isconnects more personally to Link since she's so prevailiant in the series. I like how in Majora's Mask,they really show Link's connection with Epona. But I think both animals are great.

N

NickH8

I thought the Loftwing was a pretty cool addition, but nothing beats dashing around Hyrule on your trusty steed. :)
DEFINATELY wish you could have named your Loftwing! I named my character and then I'm all excited to name my bird and then...the game just starts...disappointing.
But yeah I liked both but I'm going to have to go with Epona.

There is only one true steed for Link. That is Epona, he has travelled with the horse for many years, and many more! Even Loftwing cant beat her!

Loftwing, in my opinion was more fun to use. Using the wii motion plus to flap its wings and control its movement was great
In terms of naming, I never rename anything in games, so doesn't matter to it.
I prefer the Loftwing controls better, since they have a more realistic feel to them

I prefer Epona. Her controls are generally more stable than that of the loftwing. Although I'm with Atticus earlier; I wish I could have named my loftwing. Just having it be known by its color is super lame.

I prefer Epona; you could do so much more with her. Sure, flying is cool, but you couldn't do almost anything besides that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Epona was a better method of traveling -- more straightforward and so less tedious than the Loftwing. Epona easily had the better controls, and yes I agree that the Loftwing should've had a name. They tried to give it at least some backstory, but never expanded upon it. Might as well have had horses and everything on the ground than have Skyloft..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom