• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ending of TP?

i think since they were connected like everyone said that zant nocked ganondorf unconcios with his power so he wouldnt die. if u watch the ending again u see ganondorfs eyes turn white when zant cracks his neck.

J

Jae

It was actually quiet emotional for me, and really dark.

Zant says he will just be resurrected - but in seeing the power of the Fused Shadows and Midna's power as an individual - he realized the error of his ways. Ganondorf is alive in the light world because of Zant.. perhaps it was like an extra !@@#!!!! from Zant to Ganondorf for using him. But probably just symbolic and a confirmation to the gamer that Ganondorf is DEAD - not sealed away or severely injured. Ganondorf made the power of the triforce inpure, it seems to me, by sharing it and 'impersonating' the Gods. Perhaps they decided to revoke it from him at the last moment.

Zant's story is so sad to me =/ He seemed like he only wanted to help his people, but was twisted.

P

PrinceofDarknes

You guys are all wrong! Zant just had a crick in his neck and Ganondorf just happened to die right after he fixed it.

Kybyrian

...Once more, this is a misplaced thread and belongs in Modern Zelda.

Ember Incubus said:
How can Zant kill Ganon if Zant is dead?

I have no idea where this comes from... he obviously meant that Zant killed Ganon, and then killed himself.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I always figured it was more of a visually symbolic scene. To me, it meant that the connection between Ganon and Zant (the shared power) was severed. Simple as that.

Z

zeldamasterswor

TP Credits...what Thinks You?

With the TP credits, I think that they are a bit too long and have no real good bits in them, except for the Zant-snaps-own-neck-then-Ganondorf-dies (:lol:) bit and the Midna-gets-teary-then-goes-back-to-twilight-realm (o_O) bit. Tell me what U think about the TP credits.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
The actual credits had amazing, touching music. I thought that it was a great way to close up the game since it pans all over Hyrule.

But for the ending of the game (not the credits), the only thing I can say is that I'm confused why it split in two... One before the credits and the other half stuck right in the middle of it. It makes me wonder, because some people don't like watching the credits at ALL, so they might've only gotten to the part where Ganondorf dies and had no idea that Midna went back to her realm. And then they go read stuff on forums and stuff and wonder what the heck people are talking about when they said that the ending to TP was incredibly sad.

:eek:

B

brandonspikes

I honestly just think its more of a karma thing, A "See you in hell, buddy" last moment of life flashing before your eyes.

Zant hated Ganondorf after he realized he was corrupt by that power. Since they were interlinked via the twilight realm, Zant snaps his neck to kill him, because of hatred towards Ganondorf.

B

brandonspikes

Zant hated Ganondorf after he realized he was corrupt by that power. Since they were interlinked via the twilight realm, Zant snaps his neck to kill him, because of hatred towards Ganondorf.
Zant is long dead by the time Link stabs Gannondorf

i thought it was ganondorf realizing there was no way to save himself this time. right bfore he saw that he said he would come back and the history of light and shadow would be written in blood then he sees zant dead. and realizes that he's actuallty going to die this time. in many cartoons and movies the neck breaking was a symbol of death. see zant knew the only way he would live if ganondorf lives but Ganondorf need zant. the only reason Ganondorf made it back to human form was the despare and greif and anger of the twili. and with the help of Zant.

i thought it was ganondorf realizing there was no way to save himself this time. right bfore he saw that he said he would come back and the history of light and shadow would be written in blood then he sees zant dead. and realizes that he's actuallty going to die this time. in many cartoons and movies the neck breaking was a symbol of death. see zant knew the only way he would live if ganondorf lives but Ganondorf need zant. the only reason Ganondorf made it back to human form was the despare and greif and anger of the twili. and with the help of Zant.
I understand all of that. But there is one flaw. If you mean if Zant dies, Ganon dies, then Zant would be locked up somewhere harder to reach and Ganon would die simulatnously with Zant. If you mean that Ganon will die unless Zant revives him, then I understand that part.

what i meant was zant was already dead. and since Ganondorf needed Zant to bring him back i think Ganondorf realized Zant was dead and there was no coming back. and right before Midna kills Zant, Zant says that it doesn't matter what her and link do to him because he says Ganondorf will revive him. which i don't think was true. i don't think that if Ganondorf had lived he would have brought Zant back. i think Ganondorf would have left Zant dead and just pick a new stooge that he could controll to run the twilight realm. it's funny that they both thought that one would revive the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom