• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Emily Rogers- "Breath of the Wild Will Not Be Released in March"

HeroOfTermina

Obsessively checking this forum since 2015
Wouldn't surprise me. Besides, Emily's Switch sources seem far more reliable than her Wii u sources.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
They need this title for the Switches release to get sales going out of the bag. What the actual **** are they doing delaying this game again?

This is worse for the people who were planning on buying this game alongside the Switch release as it was intended. I feel some mild aggravation, but i never had faith in Nintendo to begin with.

On the bright side, at least this would give me more time to save up for the inevitable Breath of the Wild Switch bunde.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm starting to think that Breath of the Wild doesn't really exist, it's just Nintendo stringing us along for fun :(

JK

But really though I want it now. March isn't soon enough, and if it's not March I might explode.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
>Emily Rogers

Disregarded. Come back with a credible source aye readers
You do realize that Rogers has completely proved her credibility, completely being 100% correct on the Nintendo Switch, leaking the exact specs of the system, and even leaking the exact day it was going to be announced right?

It's clear that her sources are completely on point this time around.

Not only that, but other sources such as:
Laura Kate Dale
Eurogamer
And Gamexplain have validated this rumor have said that they have been told the same thing.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You do realize that Rogers has completely proved her credibility, completely being 100% correct on the Nintendo Switch, leaking the exact specs of the system, and even leaking the exact day it was going to be announced right?

It's clear that her sources are completely on point this time around.

Not only that, but other sources such as:
Laura Kate Dale
Eurogamer
And Gamexplain have validated this rumor have said that they have been told the same thing.
It could be completely different sources giving information about BotW than about the Switch.

Like I said I sincerely hope she's wrong or the Switch is going to flop.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
It could be completely different sources giving information about BotW than about the Switch.

Like I said I sincerely hope she's wrong or the Switch is going to flop.
The Switch still isn't going to flop, considering they will have Skyrim, Splatoon, and 3D Mario right at launch.

Breath of the Wild coming a few months later isn't going to change that much. Because people that were planning on getting the Switch for BotW will just buy it when BotW releases.

It isn't like this is a year long delay, it's merely a few month delay, where Breath of the Wild will release the same time Splatoon released. And not only that, but having a constant stream of excellent titles instead of releasing them all at once will keep Nintendo on gaming news for a long time.

So is this necessarily the best situation in the world? No. But this won't make the Switch a flop. The Switch is still going to have some huge games at launch, and even more to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom