• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Lately, I've been having dreams about being surrounded by a bunch of people, some I know and some I don't know. Throughout these dreams, I have this suffocating feeling like I need to get out of the crowd before I either go insane and hurt everyone or I just drop dead.

Also, I had a teeth falling out dream, which is a very common dream people have. I read that it means you need to change something in your waking life and your having anxiety about it. It also could mean that you've agreed to something that you don't want to do.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Lately, I've been having dreams about being surrounded by a bunch of people, some I know and some I don't know. Throughout these dreams, I have this suffocating feeling like I need to get out of the crowd before I either go insane and hurt everyone or I just drop dead.

Also, I had a teeth falling out dream, which is a very common dream people have. I read that it means you need to change something in your waking life and your having anxiety about it. It also could mean that you've agreed to something that you don't want to do.

I think perhaps the first dream is brought about by your feeling that there are people in your life that are holding you back or smothering you and you feel the need to get away from them.

The tooth thing is one I have also. It could be anxiety but often I dream the tooth falls out and turns to gum in my mouth. I do go through a lot of gum so it could be down to that also or a combination of both.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Ok, I had a nightmare the other Night:
So I was literally inside w101 playing the game and I was in the clothing shop. Some people were doing a glitch where you could go behind the counter. I did it too, and told Nick to port so he could see. Nick ported and that's when the scene changed. I was then in my room and I could hear this woman screaming: "help me! Somebody help me!" and my phone kept getting random calls from all my contacts. But when I answered there was no-one there. So I go to dad's room door and knock - no sound. No matter how much I hit his door there was no sound of me hitting it. Kinda like a force field blocking sound. So I open the door and say "Dad, come quick someone is yelling for help." he comes into my room and Elijah says "what's going on? I hear a girl screaming for help" Dad looks out the window and it's the neighbor. The dad says "the police are probably on their way" then Nick calls me and I pick up, but all I hear is the women yelling for help on his side of the phone call. Then I woke up.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
1ca3eb422b.png

0d9b57916d.png

63146b57a1.png

912b96d543.png

18c525410f.jpg

Well+if+you+insist+_d7e8e4e8aed9b6b92bd1d1b82e59df41.jpg

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Pretty much all week I've been having dreams with a similar theme. In all the dreams, I'll be going about my business when suddenly a person (really random person from high school) will lay down in front of me with a gun, and they commit suicide right then and there. Of course in the dream I feel sad for this person and wish that I could have saved them.

I looked up what it could possibly mean, and I found this tid bit of info that relates to my situation in waking life:

Suicide dreams are most of the time not a good sign, because the suicide can represent mental conflicts. If you witness a suicide in your dream, this could portend the death of a loved one. The suicide of another person portends grief and failure ahead. It could also mean that you might suffer because of your own negligence, which may bring you humiliation and worries.

I'm really hoping that these dreams symbolize a positive outcome in my life. >_<

Spiritually speaking, a dream of suicide suggests that something old in your life needs to be unleashed. It can mean that you could give up a negative passion of yours. This dream could also be a warning of a change coming your way.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was dreaming about being in the star wars universe, around the time of episode 7. There was an aged Han Solo, though Darth Maul was there for some reason.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Pretty much all week I've been having dreams with a similar theme. In all the dreams, I'll be going about my business when suddenly a person (really random person from high school) will lay down in front of me with a gun, and they commit suicide right then and there. Of course in the dream I feel sad for this person and wish that I could have saved them.

I looked up what it could possibly mean, and I found this tid bit of info that relates to my situation in waking life:

I'm really hoping that these dreams symbolize a positive outcome in my life. >_<

Well if they are symbolising a change coming your way perhaps that change will be for the best.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Last monday I had a very odd and disturbing dream. I dreamed the road was frozen and slippery. I watched a bus filled with people was driving around a corner and started to lose control. Then the driver got himself together but not even a few second later the bus started to slip and started to tumble on one side. And the bus got fire and a sea of flames showed up. All the people inside were dead. I saw the burned bodies lay all over the street. I remember I was in a complete shock and swore never to take the bus ever again. I got a fear of busses anyway even though I had to ride the bus very often. The dream was so clear like it really happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom