• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
These aren't all particularly recent because tbh I haven't had any dreams I remember lately but these are ones I have memories of:

One time I was really ill with like the flu or something so my temperature was sky high and I ended up having some sort of waking dream in which this gangster in the style of perhaps one of the Kray brothers was in my room trying to kill me. I couldn't seperate dreams from reality so I started screaming my head off until my mum came and slapped me awake. I was about 14 at the time and it was terrifying and very very weird.

Another nightmare I had was that there was a flood rising really rapidly from the ground and I was trying to get down the road near me to see my family and say goodbye but the water was getting deeper so it was harder and harder to move and then the dream ended and I never made it there.

Perhaps the weirdest dream I've ever had was there was another flood but only in one area, and as long as you didn't touch the geese you would get across it to this random double decker bus on the other side. It was all surrounded by big white buildings with no doors and windows. Anyway, these geese didn't chase you or anything but if the water moved around them they'd get you and you'd die. Anyway I managed to make it to the bus and on the inside it was all different, there was like a random duck that didn't move just standing there and random patches of water. I remember starting to go upstairs but then the dream ended. I have no clue whatsoever what the hell that dream was about.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Earlier this year on the night before Valentines Day I had a dream where my old crush said I was pretty and kissed me. I practically wanted to flip a table when I woke up for not giving me that dream when I actually liked him.

stupid valentines day

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I had a dream last night that I had a kid and my dream wife called him Ian without telling me so I had a big stealth mission to get into the hospital after closing hours to go and change the birth certificate. I wanted him you be called Brian after my Granddad. The kid had superpowers or something too but I can't remember what they were.

Last night I had a dream that I woke up and noticed that I had a great 20 hours sleep. After that I woke up for reals and realised that I only slept for five hours. T.T

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Last night I had a dream where I was eating peas out of the pod out of a freezer and I kept eating them and eating them and it was really important I planted them for some reason too but I couldn't stop eating these peas. It was weird. I'm not exactly overly fond of peas...

Last night I had a dream where I was eating peas out of the pod out of a freezer and I kept eating them and eating them and it was really important I planted them for some reason too but I couldn't stop eating these peas. It was weird. I'm not exactly overly fond of peas...

So, have you had a eating problem? =3

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Then why a dream about eating peas.. owo

Dream dictionary says:

Eating
To dream that you are overeating or not eating enough signifies a lack of spirituality and fulfillment in your waking life. Food can represent love, friendship, ambition, sex or pleasure in your life. Thus, food is a metaphor to fulfill and gratify your hunger for love and desires. If you are refusing to eat, then it indicates that you want to be more independent and not rely on others so much. If you dream that you are a picky eater, then it indicates that you are holding back something. If you are currently dieting in your waking life, then the dream may serve to compensate for the sustenance that you are lacking.

Peas
To see peas in your dream symbolize some minor problems and annoyances that are continually bothering you.

Dream dictionary says:

Eating
To dream that you are overeating or not eating enough signifies a lack of spirituality and fulfillment in your waking life. Food can represent love, friendship, ambition, sex or pleasure in your life. Thus, food is a metaphor to fulfill and gratify your hunger for love and desires. If you are refusing to eat, then it indicates that you want to be more independent and not rely on others so much. If you dream that you are a picky eater, then it indicates that you are holding back something. If you are currently dieting in your waking life, then the dream may serve to compensate for the sustenance that you are lacking.

Peas
To see peas in your dream symbolize some minor problems and annoyances that are continually bothering you.
Welp owo

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I had a dream that I was sitting in my school gymnasium, thinkng about who I would ask to Prom, when a very beautiful, blonde girl approached me and asked me if I would go to prom with her. I told her yes, and I also told her that I didn't know her name. She seemed frustrated by this, and then hinted that she shared her name with a certain disney princess. I guessed "ariel" and then "aurora" but I was wrong both times. She then told me that her name was Snow. I was instantly in love with this girl. Her last name was not White, but I remember that in the dream a friend of mine told me her last name, but I forgot it upon waking up.

This dream ocurred about a week ago. I had a crush who I really liked, but when she learned about my crush on her she put me n the friendzone a few months ago. I considered asking her to prom last week, and somehow she heard about it on the day that I made the plan, and outright told me that she was looking forward to getting asked by someone else, who has been on the top of the list of people I strongly dislike for a long time. This experience made me realize that I had to get over her and find someone new, and this dream came that night. Now I only wish it could be reality.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I had a dream last night that I woke up a minute before my alarm so I turned it off and got up only to wake up and realize it was actually an hour earlier.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Lately I've been having dreams about climbing a tower...but I always wake up right before I get to the top. But throughout the dreams I'm faced with many obstacles as I'm climbing up the tower.

In one dream, I was myself, and in the latest one I was Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom