• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

zangetsu468

Demon Slayer
Generally I can say my dreams are just subconscious thoughts surfacing held together by associations of reality, however, lately although encoded they have been somewhat prophetic. This scared the crap out of me when a couple of weeks ago I dreamed of a family member's baby being kidnapped for some kind of impromptu death ritual... What's creepier is that the perpetrator was a family member also.. The dream occurred in 2 parts one after the other only separated by me waking up for a short time.

Needless to say given the nature of my dreams recently, I have been wary of the latter family member in question who seems to be making questionable decisions in life.

I dream about the weirdest ****. It's really hard to explain, but basically, in my dreams common logic is replaced by.. something else. It's usually very hard for me to recall these things, but there's one that I still remember: I was driving in my sister's car, and she asked me to pick some music to listen to. I then looked into my bowl of cereal for the one piece of cereal associated with the band I wanted to listen to.

It's like my mind connects things that aren't connected. Like cereal with music.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt that there were crawlways' to Skyrim and the wasteland of Fallout in the room where the washing machines are kept with the passages behind two of the machines. In this dream I had 6 of them for some reason.
It was kind of like Narnia in the back of the wardrobe.
I couldn't fit into the crawlways so I sent my sister in instead to search for alternative methods of entry.

Salem

SICK
I took a nap, then I dreamed that a lady from our neighborhood was murdered, also the body was found near our house, I was being questioned by a police officer and my cousin was missing...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I dream about the weirdest ****. It's really hard to explain, but basically, in my dreams common logic is replaced by.. something else. It's usually very hard for me to recall these things, but there's one that I still remember: I was driving in my sister's car, and she asked me to pick some music to listen to. I then looked into my bowl of cereal for the one piece of cereal associated with the band I wanted to listen to.

It's like my mind connects things that aren't connected. Like cereal with music.

I have dreams like this where the logic doesn't make sense in real sense but in the dream you know exactly how everything works without question.

My dreams since around mid July have all been about bugs. Like somewhere in my dream there will be a swarm of these weird bugs that don't do anything they just crawl all over me. It happens in good and bad dreams and is quite distressing. All my nightmares used to involve flooding and I thought that'd stopped but then the other day I had a combination dream of bugs and flooding and it was awful.I don't know why my brain likes tormenting me like this.

It's sad that my dreams this week have almost exclusively been about rationalizing the Broncos vs Colts game and how on earth we possibly lost that. The one I had last night literally was about a different and convoluted scenario that resulted in the game being a tie.

I can't believe I let a game get to me this much.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hmmm. Is there perhaps some things that happened in your pre teen years or ideas you might have had that you feel you need to let go of?

Yeah, I feel like I need to let go of my parents and be more independent. I'm not sure if that's what it meant though haha. I read that dead spiders can represent overcoming something really difficult.

The website I read it on did bring up maternal figures, though.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah, I feel like I need to let go of my parents and be more independent. I'm not sure if that's what it meant though haha. I read that dead spiders can represent overcoming something really difficult.

The website I read it on did bring up maternal figures, though.

Anything on there about killing aliens in your dreams?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Anything on there about killing aliens in your dreams?

Hmmm...lemme see hah....

Well I found something that mentions killing aliens, and the only explanation for it is you might be feeling isolated from your peers and you try to avoid them. (Especially females). Any significance? :P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hmmm...lemme see hah....

Well I found something that mentions killing aliens, and the only explanation for it is you might be feeling isolated from your peers and you try to avoid them. (Especially females). Any significance? :P

I dont try to avoid females. That would be an impossibility as I am surrounded by females on an almost daily basis, but perhaps that is significant.

I had a dream last night about trying to catch and cage runaway hamsters, guinea pigs and food mice as well as two snakes.

The male was a trash talking albino python named Dr. Von Buren and the larger female, General Strika, who was calm and smug, ate him.

I think I will be in a situation where I need to keep my sarcasm to myself and will come out better for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom