• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

I had a really disturbing dream a few days ago about a guy raping a baby. Might be due to reading up on the Lostprophets case, but still, what the **** mind? Don't ever do this again. Please don't.

I had a dream they built like 3 more Temples of Time beside the Temple of Time in OoT. No idea why. I also had a horrifying dream that Wind Waker got a sequel using the same assets, and the whole world was 4 times the size of the world in WW, with there being northeast/west and southeast/west quadrants, with 49 subquadrants inside of them. Now, before you say, "why would that be terrible, that sounds awesome," The northwest quadrant was just sea. There were no islands or anything, it was just sea. However, in each or the 49 sub quadrants inside of the northwest, there were Gyorgs, ocean platforms, cyclones, Seahats, and a Big Octo as the cherry on top. It was honestly a terrifying dream for me because while The Great Sea is an awesome overworld, the horrifying, gut ripping feeling of being right smack in the middle of the depths of the unknown terrifies me. Even after I obtain everything in the game, I still do my best to avoid islands with Gyorgs and Sea Octoroks.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
, I had a dream I was eating lobster with @Terminus (lmao) and there were a bunch of light bulbs and one was pink. and then out of nowhere the lights started to go down one by one and the room would dissappear a little bit with each light and Eric was like "oh look here it comes" and then he vanished when the pink one went out. Then that was it the dream was over it was strange.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had this dream where I was on a massive harbour and there was flying pirate ships, but everything was kind of futuristic in design.

This dude commented on how big one of them was and then this one which was about 100 times the size comes in smashing the pirate ships. It is the ship of a general and it has come for me.

It takes me into this floating crystal palace where there was an old Empress and she wanted me to join her fleet.

I suspected she was actually an alien in disguise and I planned to depose her, yet the dream did not continue that far.

Dan

I had this dream that my ex was screaming at me through a storm drain. It was weird.

This didn't happen to be your ex?
pennywise-storm-drain.jpg

I had a friend that watched tthatmmovie in his youth and for a long time he stayed away from drains in general in case you know, a clown is chilling out in one of them.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream related to Zelda. I was flying over Hyrule and there was a huge over world boss and these ancient relics everywhere.

I had gotten into hyrule after escaping prison in a totally different world. I was being chased by guards and I fell into a portal.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I had a dream quite some time ago where I was watching myself from a third-person perspective, and I was sitting in a wooden chair, in a void of white emptiness, and was raising my hand high up. It went on for awhile, and I could feel myself holding up my hand, even though it was from a third person view. I woke up with my hand in the air, and I guess it had been there for awhile because my arm was incredibly stiff XD

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I had a dream they built like 3 more Temples of Time beside the Temple of Time in OoT. No idea why. I also had a horrifying dream that Wind Waker got a sequel using the same assets, and the whole world was 4 times the size of the world in WW, with there being northeast/west and southeast/west quadrants, with 49 subquadrants inside of them. Now, before you say, "why would that be terrible, that sounds awesome," The northwest quadrant was just sea. There were no islands or anything, it was just sea. However, in each or the 49 sub quadrants inside of the northwest, there were Gyorgs, ocean platforms, cyclones, Seahats, and a Big Octo as the cherry on top. It was honestly a terrifying dream for me because while The Great Sea is an awesome overworld, the horrifying, gut ripping feeling of being right smack in the middle of the depths of the unknown terrifies me. Even after I obtain everything in the game, I still do my best to avoid islands with Gyorgs and Sea Octoroks.

That sounds like it was insanely vivid. o_O

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt I was in school, not my own but one exclusive to the dream and me and the other students were cooking up some crystal in the science lab. The teachers were really insistent upon quality and one of them was very horrible and critical of my work so I killed them.

Salem

SICK
I dreamt I was in school, not my own but one exclusive to the dream and me and the other students were cooking up some crystal in the science lab. The teachers were really insistent upon quality and one of them was very horrible and critical of my work so I killed them.
Good.

Reactions: Dio
I had a really weird dream last night, where I was sitting in front of my computer checking Facebook, and for some reason had the choice to end my life instantly. Not by actually doing anything, just by agreeing to do it. The scary thing is how I didn't hesitate at all, just went through with it. The message "[My Name] has died." appeared on my Facebook wall. I was still there, but as a ghost, unable to communicate with anyone. I started panicking, begging for a way back because I didn't want to leave my friends and family. That's when I woke up.

Is this trying to tell me something? Because I'm pretty sure it is.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a really weird dream last night, where I was sitting in front of my computer checking Facebook, and for some reason had the choice to end my life instantly. Not by actually doing anything, just by agreeing to do it. The scary thing is how I didn't hesitate at all, just went through with it. The message "[My Name] has died." appeared on my Facebook wall. I was still there, but as a ghost, unable to communicate with anyone. I started panicking, begging for a way back because I didn't want to leave my friends and family. That's when I woke up.

Is this trying to tell me something? Because I'm pretty sure it is.

Are you having any suicidal thoughts or planning something reckless? It could be the subconscious is trying to put you off doing anything silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom