• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

I had a dream that during a tornado warning, my pet plants all fell apart as I moved them to the basement. And then I was too busy panicking over my plants to pay attention to the weather. Actual thunder irl may have been providing the sound effects. Then I was in another building altogether with my plants still, and I was trying to propagate what was left of them but they were wilting before my eyes.

Oh dear, it sounds like you've experienced a great upwelling of the unconscious in your dream. You had to escape a natural disaster, representing cataclysm and/or great change... Something causing a need for sheltering, and thus, descending into an underground chamber, symbolic of the initiatory journey of descending into darkness within and overcoming some great challenge, to then emerge reborn, in a foreign but higher state. Plants are here symbolic of the vegetable state of material development; the evolution of matter from mineral to primitive life, and the nervous system of man. The falling apart of your plants is the departure of the less dense, vegetative state of man into the denser, individuated state of the animal man... you tried to save what was because it is still part of us all, but must be let go in order for the higher development to continue. All the while, catastrophe threatens this evolution...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Had a dream were I had to sneak around a cartoon woman's house and steal pictures from her phone without being caught as she did chores. I ended up locking myself in her bathroon so I could pee while sending pictures to my own number (which I just realised was the wrong number) and I couldn't stop peeing and then the locked door was just open as though I'd forgotten to even close it and that's when I woke up in deseperate need of the toilet.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Did you have a memorable dream last night or recently? Whether it be a pleasant dream or a terrifying nightmare. This thread is where you can post what you dream about.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Had a dream where I was an inmate in either a North Korean or Nazi concentration camp (can't remember, might have been a combination of the two). Everything smelt like dead bodies.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
dreamt it was the day before Christmas and I hadn't done any shopping and I was a mess down there....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreampt I was smoking a cigar and then a cat took it and ran off to smoke it for itself. I took my phone out and found the cat smoking the cigar. I couldnt get it back so I decided to video the event but the cat knew what I was going to do so smoked it all deliberately fast so I wouldn't have any evidence of its villainy. It remember it was a particularly cute cat though. I also obtained Dr Stranges cape, most likely because I saw the film for the first time recently and I also ended up inside a submarine with a villainous bunch of men in diving suits and guns inside.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Last night, I had an incredibly vivid, realistic dream that I was having a heart attack. And I still remember it hours later, when I usually forget my dreams shortly after waking up. Have never experienced a dream like that before in my life!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So I had two very memorable dreams last night. The first one I was Voldemort which was a pretty fun dream really. I ended up getting flushed down the sewer to begin with after fighting the workers of the DIY store but afterwards I blew up a load of electrical pylons and a mountainside and I could fly and had a pet snake so that was very enjoyable.

The second one I was being chased by the rivals of the umbrella corporation who were trying to kill me because I was working for umbrella. I jumped out of a plane and was taken in by this woman who seemed nice, but then turned out to be a right psycho. She wanted me to give up my only means of communication in the form of my phone and then she smashed it and imprisoned me in the place. I realised that there is no way such a person could overpower me so I was alerted to the fact I was dreaming. To get out and wake up I tried cutting my own wrist with a knife I found. I tried side to side and then downwards but I just couldn't bleed from it. The woman came back and fortunately I managed to run out the door as she opened it, I ran into the desert where I encountered Bear Grylls and he patched me up and then some gunmen came from the rival corporation and ended up capturing me and taking me to somewhere with Christmas decorations in the end.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreampt I was on a train collecting these legendary Pokémon cards. The finder would be granted a wish. When I found the last card someone already had it and wanted to save their kid brother who was in hospital. So I let them make the wish. It ended up placing him in charge of the world and next thing I knew it had all gone to ****. The now healed brother was allowed to make the laws and the adults were now acting immature. There were now silly laws in place like only being able to walk down stairs and not up them. I tried to walk up some and this fat security guard looking man told me how he had pushed someone off a ledge for doing so. He was going to kamehameha me but I punched him in the face and he cried like a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom