• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Had a dream about @Deus and Gordon Ramsay last night.

We were in a house that was just a full kitchen in every room and there was a moth (which looked more like a bird but it was still a moth because Ramsay said so) Deus and Ramsay tried to catch it but when they got close it would spin around and teleport.
This went on for a while until it teleported and got stuck in my hair. Then Deus made some blue tea.
Then there was food and the food had moth wings and then my hair had moth wings and then I woke up and brushed my hair.
What did I look like in your dream by the way?

funnier6

Courage~
I had a dream last night that I was in the middle of the Reptile Room from ASoUE. (Which is interesting cause there are so many versions my mind can mix and match) Stephano, (Jim Carrey version) was giving a long speech to the detectives while this woman (Olivia Caliban maybe?) was growing very sick on a couch and next to her were the white faced women (Netflix version) holding two containers of red white and blue sprinkles. I realized there were sprinkles in the tea the sick woman was drinking and took it from her and stole the rest of them from the white faced women. Coincidentally I ate Rice Krispies with red white and blue sprinkles today.

Later I dreamed I was trying to tell this Mexican man something about a dog. (Can’t remember if it was his or mine) All he knew was Spanish so I was calling up all the Spanish I knew to try to communicate but he was not getting it. I tried using google translate and he started speaking French and I realized he knew English all along and was pretending not to so I would go away.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I had such a weird dream last night. In the dream I suddenly became aware that I was dreaming but I just couldn’t open my eyes so I was like **** it I’ll just enjoy the dream. It was like a montage of fall scenery so it was relaxing. But it felt like I was speaking out loud and awake but my eyes wouldn’t open and the dream kept playing out, it was so weird. Like I kept saying “This is just a dream” and I could feel the muscles in my eyes attempting to open them but I genuinely can’t tell if that was part of the dream or not. Either way, once I decided to just give up on waking up and enjoy the peaceful dream, the dream changed and I stopped being aware that I was dreaming. It was really weird.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I traded my phone for a IPhone 5 and the whole time I was trying to traade it back but also trying to convince myself the Iphone was better

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt about something that made me feel the happiest I have felt in a long time. I wished I had not woken from it. Unfortunately I did. I then went back to sleep hoping to continue the dream but no I got something horrible instead involving murderous aliens and maths...

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I had a dream where I dropped my phone and it was fine but then it started spouting hundreds of smaller phones out of it and they were all cracked. then I looked at my phone and it was cracked too. I can't remember after that, I might have died

Had a very very real dream that i broke my Switch, not just broke but completely ****ed it; smashed screen, cracked casing, the works and all before the Cloud Save Service...

Terrifying, truly terrifying.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom