• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreampt I went on an adventure to the Moors but my food got low and I was captured by a witch and her family who had a cat that she fed chillis to so it would be more painful when it bit.

I managed to escape the witch by hiding under a bridge and building walls to keep myself hidden

Lately I dream I'm living a completely different life with friends I've never met IRL. It's like I go to another dimension at night and live as another me. I can go weeks without dreaming of that place, then I will come back and greet my friends there as if they were real. I honestly can't explain it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Lately I dream I'm living a completely different life with friends I've never met IRL. It's like I go to another dimension at night and live as another me. I can go weeks without dreaming of that place, then I will come back and greet my friends there as if they were real. I honestly can't explain it.
its us troublesome lot!! :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream last night that I was on a farm and there were small cute dinosaurs, cats and doggos there and I got to pet! There were also some British politicians present Yuck! I need to stop watching political videos before bed.

@LegendOfMeesh I was in one of the farmhouses and I remember there was a photo of you in there as a crazy bee lady for some reason. Apparently you had been befriending some buzzboi's.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I had a dream last night that I was on a farm and there were small cute dinosaurs, cats and doggos there and I got to pet! There were also some British politicians present Yuck! I need to stop watching political videos before bed.

@LegendOfMeesh I was in one of the farmhouses and I remember there was a photo of you in there as a crazy bee lady for some reason. Apparently you had been befriending some buzzboi's.
Hahaha! That’s hilarious, especially considering the fact that bees really scare me XD

Reactions: Dio

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I had a dream where I was on a pro overwatch team but I kept choking and failing miserably. my team got really upset at me and they threw me into a pit of trash and w was met by a strange talking dog who wanted me to ride on his back. I don't remember if I actually did it though...

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I was playing a game with some dudes where there was a basketball hoop and it was surrounded by those inflatable moon-bounce bases. outside of the moon-bounce cushions were trampoline pads that allowed you to jump around and slam dunk and stuff. instead of a ball though, we used a frisbee. I tossed a frisbee up towards the hoop and a team mate of mine jumped and slam dunked it. it was really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom