• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Had a dream about a deformed child running around a really old house that i was trapped in.

Wasnt fun at all but it was one of those nightmares that i just couldnt wake uo from even though i knew i was dreaming. So annoying and scary.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
ixDUbDNZ_400x400.jpg

I keep seeing Dan Lok ^ advertising his book on my Facebook feed and it reminded me last night he was in my dream also selling his book amongst the horrors of whatever else was going on in the dream.

Its like he won't leave me alone

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
ixDUbDNZ_400x400.jpg

I keep seeing Dan Lok ^ advertising his book on my Facebook feed and it reminded me last night he was in my dream also selling his book amongst the horrors of whatever else was going on in the dream.

Its like he won't leave me alone
Youre gonna have to buy his book to get him to stop...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well Mr Lok left me alone last night but I dreamt I had agreed to bring back this woman's dead husband in return for accessing a secret area in her house. Which used to belong to me apparently but I had been frozen for 600 years so it was now owned by someone else. Then I ended up going to the store but was then caught smoking my pipe and got it confiscated.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Well Mr Lok left me alone last night but I dreamt I had agreed to bring back this woman's dead husband in return for accessing a secret area in her house. Which used to belong to me apparently but I had been frozen for 600 years so it was now owned by someone else. Then I ended up going to the store but was then caught smoking my pipe and got it confiscated.
why not just get a new pipe??

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Today I had a dream that I was out at a convenience store buying tickets to a museum and a typhoon came and blew the whole store away while I was inside. This was just after I had returned home from buying said tickets early in the morning and decided to go back to bed.

Had a horrible and very real dream of the world ending via meteor.

We knew it was gonna happen. People were in the street watching the sky, waiting for it to break through the clouds.

It was really sad as it approached. :(

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I had a really eerie dream last night. I dreamt I was at school, but it was like a mix of both my college campuses. Like the buildings were combined. We were snowed in by a horrific blizzard and no one could leave all night. Chrom and Sumia and Robin from FE: Awakening were in the dream with me and Robin was making conversation with me about the blizzard. As we talked I looked out through the huge glass windows and the clouds started to change. They turned gray and it began to thunder and lightning was clinging to these clouds but it didn’t stop snowing. The clouds started churning violently and flashes of red light lit up the sky and the ground began to shake. Everyone around me began to scream and suddenly a burst of white light shattered the windows and swept over everything. The next thing I could see was everything around me on fire. I remember holding up my hands to look at them and they were burning, too. That’s when I woke up.

What makes this really eerie is the fact that when I woke up from this dream at like 4 am, it was actually thundering and raining outside for real. Gave me quite a spook, coming right out of a dream like that.

What’s even more eerie is that when I went back to sleep, I experienced a repeat of this dream; snowed in by a horrific blizzard at the same campus combo. The difference was in this dream there was no chaotic death storm wiping everything out. Instead we watched a movie to pass the time while being snowed in. It was like an alternate reality of my previous dream. It was kind of unnerving.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I dreamt I was in a dance contest with aliens, one of my colleagues was on my team and for some reason she took her bra off under her shirt...

Exploring the back corridors of a really nice hotel. It was mostly messy storage rooms and a twisting hallway. Found a back way into the restaurant kitchen at one point.

I had a dream that during a tornado warning, my pet plants all fell apart as I moved them to the basement. And then I was too busy panicking over my plants to pay attention to the weather. Actual thunder irl may have been providing the sound effects. Then I was in another building altogether with my plants still, and I was trying to propagate what was left of them but they were wilting before my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom