• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I had one of my most memorable dreams in a long time. It was mainly how visually striking it was. I think it is amazing that my mind came up with it and unfortunately it is hard to describe to anyone in words exactly how it was. I could never draw it to do it justice either.

But anyway I was in Japan on a mission with a robot girl. And we were being pursued by a figure in dark armour. We went into a creepy old building with grudge like enemies which we could not defeat which meant we had to go outside. And cross a giant bridge like the bridge of Hylia. Then hundreds of different coloured neon swastikas began to pursue us firing Lazer beams in every direction turning the whole dream into something out of Geometry wars. Still we managed to blast our way through but on the other side of the bridge awaited the dark armoured figure. The armour fell away to reveal some kind of heavily augmented Ganondorf who looked like something out of Tron and Deus Ex.

I watched fury last night which is probably why there was loads of Nazi stuff.

Just because @Deus wanted to know

So i was in a futuristic office building with an assembly line of robot [2B] girls dressed in very nice business suits with heels and mini skirts.

I was aware of the windows opening and the danger of falling out but the close i was to the robots the safer i was and when i got close to them there was.... a group hug.

Reactions: Dio

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
A bunch of chicks with huge boobs were crying because they thought their boobs was small.

Then I looked at my flat chest.

A bunch of chicks with huge boobs were crying because they thought their boobs was small.

Then I looked at my flat chest.

latest

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I was practicing a duo dance thing with this hot girl from school, and it turned into a makeout session

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I had a dream where I was just smoking a ton of menthol cigarettes after a funeral. I don't know who's funeral or why I was smoking because that was the extent of the dream.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream where I was just smoking a ton of menthol cigarettes after a funeral. I don't know who's funeral or why I was smoking because that was the extent of the dream.

Ok so. Cigarettes in dreams represent the phallus so perhaps there is some kind of sexual frustration going on there. The funeral likely represents moving on, or getting over something. Perhaps that is what you are doing or need to do.

Dream analysis 398 rupees sir.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok so. Cigarettes in dreams represent the phallus so perhaps there is some kind of sexual frustration going on there. The funeral likely represents moving on, or getting over something. Perhaps that is what you are doing or need to do.

Dream analysis 398 rupees sir.
What is sad is that this explination makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom