• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
i had a dream that has never quite left me and still haunts me every now and then.

I was at a public school doing classes, (weird cuz I'm homeschooled) and in the bottom of my vision there was a timer set to 5 minutes. Obviously the dream went much longer than five minutes and I don't remember if the clock was slow or just kept resetting but it all made sense at the time. I was just doing day to day things and eventually, the clock came down to the last minute. I didn't know what would happen when it ran out but I had a really bad feeling in my stomach. I was running away from nothing but was still terrifying. I finally reached a classroom with red walls and blue chairs. Many students were sitting just facing straight forward. No emotion, no movement. Only 30 seconds. I slam the door behind me and lock it. 15 seconds. I am frantically trying to open a window and escape. When I look back to the classroom everything is gone. I blink a few times and everything reappears. 5 seconds I'm running from person to person shaking them to see if they are awake. Then I just stand against the wall, unable to move in sheer terror. 3. 2. 1 second left. Everyone in the chairs turns their heads to look me right in the eyes. 0. A bright light comes through the windows and people start disappearing in front of me. Sirens begin blaring, when they get unbearably loud, I sit down and close my eyes, and yell in terror and agony.

I wake up in the middle of the night yelling which felt really weird. I also found myself sitting straight up even though I thought I had been laying down. Very disorienting. I was covered in sweat and I had to run to the restroom to wash my face and clear my head before I could go back to sleep. Really quite weird. 0/10

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt I was going to become a vampire and I was to have my last human meal. I went to the food store and there were a load of strange looking mushrooms there. Whenever I decided to go for an item the shop keeper would remove it and put a Christmas tree in its place.
I also dreamt I chipped a tooth. Hate those sort of dreams. I woke up checking I hadn't actually done it. Still intact by the way.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I just had a dream where me, my bro, and one of my friends met up in a resturaunt. I asked my friend if she wanted me to drive her home and she said sure. So we try to exit the building but the dream shifts so my bro is a superhero named "Pizza Man" my friend is a toddler and we are all sitting on a amusement park ride. I am given two paper circles and have to press them together and point at something to shoot it. It only works about 25% of the time. Anyways. This cart we are on takes us through a depiction of the Grand Canyon and wax people pop out from behind things and stare at me. If I let them stare for too long, they would shoot at me. Since my paper circles were not very effective I got shot a lot. There was finally a horde of wax figures coming at us but "Pizza Man" drop kicked them. Later on, I pulled the car up to the curb but it turned into a wagon. The toddler-version of my friend lifted up the wagon and flipped it over. All I could remember after that is "Pizza Man" was heckling my wagon driving skills.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I cant say but it was good ;)
Haven't had one of those type of dreams for a while. I think I could be overdue one.

I dreamt an entertainer tried to pull the table cloth from underneath the plates at a posh dinner party. Everyone's meals went on the floor and the man was then thrown down a well for it.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I found one that I posted on a Jungian group in December of last year...

I dreamed that I took a wooden pathway winding around a large tree looking for a man who grew berries or fruits of some kind. I don't remember why I was looking for him. When I got to the top, I looked up on the path in front of me, and I saw a little girl in a white dress in the treehouse at the highest level staring out of a window (she wasn't looking at me, but was looking down at whatever was below the tree), and I was told she was his daughter and that her friends sometimes came here to play.

I then looked to my left and I saw another treehouse/cabin type thing, this time belonging to an old man who had plants growing in his cabin, and also noticed various memorabilia that seemed to suggest he was a sheriff of some kind. I asked him, "Are you the sheriff?" He replied, "That's one of my lesser-known titles, yes." I seemed to have forgotten about the fruit at this point, and started talking to the old man.

He showed me a black and white picture of himself and his wife, which for some reason had their birth and death dates on them. I don't clearly remember the birth dates, but they seemed to be some time in the 20s or 30s. He wasn't dead yet, so his wasn't written, but it seems that his wife had died in May of 1965. He'd been living for over 50 years without his wife. During the dream, I didn't think it strange that he had a young daughter although his wife had been dead for 50 years, although it did occur to me after I woke up.

Eventually, he started talking about heart medication, and how he was feeling too tired to keep taking it, and was considering just letting go because it was such a hassle to keep going to the hospital and leaving his daughter behind. And I suddenly got kind of upset and said, "No, you can't give up! This town can't make it without you." He sighed and looked almost embarrassed, and I said, "I'm sorry, it's not my place to say that. I just..." and then I woke up.

funnier6

Courage~
This one was influenced by the site last night, I was reading in the chatbox wombat was telling castle to join the army and something about militia and blah blah.

So for some reason in the dream I was determined to prove soldiers weren't so tough so I ambushed three of them and for some reason nabbed their phones from them after I knocked them out. So dream me is like I CAN SELL THESE O-O Then I looked at them and discovered one of them was doms,and then I was like Oh, GREAT, now I have to give them back! Right around then I started getting shot at by vengeful soldiers and woke up shortly after.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had what sounds like the most boring dream ever but at the time I was really angered by it.

I read this advert for shower heads that reduces water consumption by 40% by having air inlets on the handle creating a powerful spray which uses less water and therefore saving money for the household.

In my dream I ordered one only to find that every shower head had these airholes installed already! Absolutely outrageous!

I met a pretty girl on the way to somewhere.

The dream was over a period of days and a natural friendship grew out of it. Then there was a comedian who had a punch up and we sold him a hoodie to make him feel better. I dont know why.

I liked that girl though...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was in an old house with Tony Stark and a few others. I sat down on a couch when I heard a noise and quickly got off. After I did a huge fire engulfed it and it fell though a hole in the floor. Below I glimpsed a hooded figure running away. Someone was trying to murder me.

I chased them outside and grabbed my Yoshi to move more quickly. The next part of the dream became like a side scroller like I was watching myself on Yoshi from a distance but was still in control. Just as I was to catch the hooded figure, alien ships had come and started blowing all the platforms apart allowing them to escape.

That's all I can remember.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I was in an old house with Tony Stark and a few others. I sat down on a couch when I heard a noise and quickly got off. After I did a huge fire engulfed it and it fell though a hole in the floor. Below I glimpsed a hooded figure running away. Someone was trying to murder me.

I chased them outside and grabbed my Yoshi to move more quickly. The next part of the dream became like a side scroller like I was watching myself on Yoshi from a distance but was still in control. Just as I was to catch the hooded figure, alien ships had come and started blowing all the platforms apart allowing them to escape.

Someone needs to make that an actual video game!

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd!!

Wish i had dreams like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom